Confessions and inventations

(Ally'sPOV)

Austin: Just because I was in on the plan doesn't mean that I don't love you!

Ally: Your just messing with me!! Stop playing with my emotions!!!

Austin: (grabs her hands and looks in her eyes) Ally I wasn't lying when I said I loved you... (Says softly)

Ally: (looks down and takes her hands out of his) exactly loved meaning you don't love me anymore!!

Austin: I do love you ally, please look at me.

Ally: (shakes her head) No

Austin: why?

Ally: because...

Austin: (takes his hand and lifts her chin)

Ally: (tears running down her cheeks)

Austin: (sighs and kisses her)

Ally: (Surprised but kisses back)

Austin: (smiles between the kiss and then pulls away) see you do love me!

Ally: (looks at him then.....Slaps him in the face)

Austin: (holds his cheek) OWW!!! (Looks at her) What was that for?!

Ally: (looks at him the runs away)

Austin: ALLY!!

Ally: (keeps running until she reaches her house) (shuts the door and slides her back down the wall sobbing)

***
(Next day)

(Ally'sPOV)

I have been laying in bed doing nothing for 3 days straight!!! I've been thinking about austin the whole time!

(KNOCK KNOCK)

Ally: (groans and walks downstairs) (opens the door) What?!

Laura: Hello to you to ally...

Ally: Oh hey Laura! And Ross?

Ross: (chuckles) So we asked your dad if you could go on tour with R5, Laura and My cousin!!

Ally: What did he say?!

Laura: He said yes!! (Smiles big)

Ally: (screams) Yes!! (Hugs them both) this is gonna be the best summer ever!!!

Ross: Start packing now we leave tomorrow morning!!

Ally: okay (runs up stairs) (runs back down) Bye guys (runs up stairs again)

Raura: (chuckle and leave)

_________________________

Sooo.... There was a lot of AUSLLY here and raura Is back yay Vote and comment!! PLEASE READ MY NEW STORY "Your The key to my heart -raura" and follow my Instagram _rauraauslly_1