Campfire

(????POV)

Where is Austin I have been looking for him for hours, my sister told me that he was going to be here!

Let me introduce my self, my name is Scarlett Reeds. I am 17 years old I am kinda short if 5'3 counts, but I am a blond with some streaks of brown, and I have light blue eyes. I am also a singer and I am one of Austin moons best-friends that's why I am looking for him.

I have a sister her name is Alejandra, and she also has brown hair but brown eyes she has a boyfriend named Garrett, but they haven't been seeing each other lately though. But Alejandra is also a singer along with our best Friend Rosie!

(with Austin and ally)

(Ally'sPOV)

Me and Austin got marshmallows, chocolate, and graham crackers to make the smores.

Austin: (out of breath) Damn you really must like smores!

Ally: (jumps up and down) Really how can you tell?!

Austin: well you are really hyper right now, and you were literally running around, just to get the stuff you needed to make them!

Ally: (giggles) oh! but l don't care right now let's just hurry up so that we can eat them! (drags him to the fire)

(Making smores)

Austin: here (hands her a roasted marshmallows)

Ally: (takes it off of the stick and puts it over the chocolate on the graham cracker)(gives one to austin) Ready?

Austin: Yup! On three, ready?

Auslly: 1,2,3 GO!!!

Auslly: (eat the smores)

Ally: mmm this tastes so good!!

Austin: I know right but it sucks that everyone took the rest of the chocolate!

Ally: yeah but we can still eat the marshmallows!

Austin: yeah come on lets roast some more!

Ally: (puts a marshmallow on the stick) (puts it over the fire)

Austin: (watching her)

Ally: (feels him staring at her and looks over at him) what?

Austin: nothing your just so beautiful.

Ally: (blushes and kisses his cheek) Thanks

Austin: (smiles) When your done, do you want to go in the field and look at the stars?

Ally: (nods) yeah that would be great.

Austin: Great!! So-

????: (cuts him off) AUSTIN!!!!

Austin: (looks up at the girl) SCARLETT!! (stands up)

Scarlett: (hugs him) I missed you so much

Austin: (hugs back) I missed you too!! Do you live in Hawaii now?

Scarlett: No I am just here for vacation like you!

Austin: how did you know I was on vacation here?

Scarlett: Alejandra told me that she was texting your cousins and they said that you were here soo..

Austin: cool

Scarlett: (looks down and sees ally) Oh hi who is this Austin?

Austin: That's my girlfriend ally...

Scarlett: but your dating Kira thou-

Austin: (cuts her off) hkfnifhnwvbhnlajnavb

Scarlett: (looks at him weird) Are you okay Austin?

Austin: Nothing! She said nothing!!!

Ally: (looks at him) Is there something that you are not telling me?

Austin: Nope nothing at all why?

Scarlett: (looks at Austin) Can I talk to you for a second?

Austin: (nods)(walks away to behind a bush) Whats up?

Scarlett: I should really be asking you that...

Austin: (sighs)

Scarlett: Whats going on?

Austin: Please you have to promise me that you won't tell ally!

Scarlett: Okay I promise now whats going on?

Austin: Okay so I am still dating kira but she has this plan and I have to pretend that me and Ally are actually dating so that way she can make the plan work!

Scarlett: (looks at him disappointed) Do you actually like ally?

Austin: (sigh) I don't know, but I know I still love Kira

Scarlett: (sighs) You think about this Austin you are hurting a innocent girl for no reason!

Austin: (looksAt her) I know, but she did some stuff that kinda annoyed me I guess I am just holding the grudge!

Scarlett: just think about it...(walks away)

Austin: (walks back to where ally is) Are you ready to go to the field?

Ally: yeah come on! (grabs his hand)

(in the field)

Ally: (laying on Austin's chest) It's such a beautiful night...(sighs)

Austin: Yeah it really is

Ally: Austin can I ask you a question?

Austin: (looks down at her) Yeah what is it?

Ally: Who was that girl you were talking to?

Austin: Who Scarlett?

Ally: oh, so that's her name, but yeah her.

Austin: She is my best friend that moved from Miami to California for a couple years but I guess she came here for vacation and ran into me

Ally: oh

Austin: yeah, are you okay?

Ally: yeah, why?

Austin: cause I can feel your tears on my chest

Ally: (sniffs) Oh sorry

Austin: (sits her in his lap to make her look at him) cutie whats wrong?

Ally: I had a boyfriend and one of his girl best friends came back and after that he left me for her. The girl was so pretty. Scarlett is pretty and you could leave me for her any second. How can you even like me? I am so ugly!

Austin: (wipes her tear with his thumb) Baby, your not ugly your beautiful okay? I already told you this, and I don't like you. I already told you that I love you. (He says softly looking in her eyes)

Ally: (nods) I love you too.

Austin: good (kisses her softly)

Ally: (kisses back)

Austin: (pulls away) now never say that about your self again, cutie, okay?

Ally: okay (lays down back on him)

Austin: (thinking: I know I said that I love her but the only question that is running in my head is that "do I actually mean my words?")

___________________________________________________________________________________

That was a long chapter LOL but Thanks for the people that gave me the names for the characters @shanice847 @AleCarreni @GeekyNerd20 😘😘VOTE AND COMMENT the more votes and comments the longer the story may be and I might put out a sequel if people enjoy this story.