Chapter 9

"What's that?". Forth asked. I startled and felt a little ticklish when a warm breath touches my nape.

"Waffles for you". I replied sweetly and suddenly a strong arms snakes around my waist.

"Hmm, smells good". Forth said as he sniffs in my neck.

"Forth stop it! It's tickling". I said as I tried to release from the back hug.

"No, you smell good like a strawberry". He mumbled. I chuckled and turn around to face him.

"Good morning babe". I greet with a smile on my face and peck a kiss on his nose. Forth flashes a bright smile.

"Good morning too baby". He responds in a sweet tone.

"Hmm, now let's eat breakfast and go to school together". I said and take the waffles to the dining table. We both eat breakfast silently and went to school together. Forth drives me to med using his car and after dropping me he went to his faculty.

-

"Did you hear the news?".

"What news?".

"Forth from Engineering is no longer single". I suddenly feel interested. I didn't mean to eavesdrop but they are talking too loud for me to hear it. Plus, they mention Forth.

They're gossiping about my boyfriend.

"What? For real?". Girl two reacted.

"Yeah, My friend from Engineering told me. She heard it with her two ears. He's bragging it to his friends". The girl one said.

"Really! Can't believe it". The other girl muttered.

Oh girls, I'm sorry but the guy you're talking about is taken by no other than but me. Beam Baramee. I said in my mind.

Today I decided to spend my free time in the library alone while my two best friends are spending alone time with their lovers.

Forth hasn't texted me since we part ways. Maybe he's busy. It's already eleven in the morning and I can hear my stomach trumbbling. I gather all my things and put it inside my bag and left the library.

-

*Phone Vibrates*

"Hey babe, have you eaten your lunch?". - Forth

I smile immediately formed in my face as soon as I read a message from my beloved.

"I'm about to eat". I replied.