Chapter 15

"Just arrived babe, what are you doing?". Forth asked. He immediately called Beam as soon as he arrived at their house. He is already on his bed lying down.

"Sitting and just watching drama".Beam replied on the other line.

"I already miss you!". Forth whined.

"Oh c'mon babe, you just left three hours ago". Beam said. Pretending that he is not missing Forth more.

"Agh! I wanna go back". Forth shout. Beam pulls his phone from his ears.

"Babe you're making me deaf!". 

"Ow! I'm sorry but babe I wish you were here... lying beside me and snuggling". Forth said in a sweet tone.

Beam whose listening on the other line can't control his smile. His face turns red.

Forth was about to say something when suddenly someone knocks on his door.

"Forth sweetie, come downstairs now". Forth's mom called.

Forth gets up on his bed while his phone still on his ear.

"Alright, mom". He said.

"Babe, I have to go now". Forth said.

"Alright, Enjoy your weekend with your family". Beam responds.

Forth sigh. Hearing Beam's voice now makes him miss him more. He felt sad, He wanted to bring Beam in his parent's house but he hasn't asked Beam about it yet.

"Hmm, I love you Beamie... Call you later".

"I love you too, Forthy". And Beam ended the call.

-

Forth was feeling uncomfortable the moment they arrived at Fern's Parents House. He just feels something is wrong. His mom keeps on glancing at him with a worried look.

They were welcomed by Fern's parents. Forth handed Laura, Fern's Mom a gift. She was so glad that Forth came.

"You grow up so handsome, Forth". Laura commented. Forth smiled shyly.

"Thank you, Aunty. Thanks to them". Forth responds. He pointed his parents and they laughed.

Forth's eyes roamed again. He is anticipating more guest to come but seems like no other than them coming. He looks at his mom giving a questioning look but his mom just flash a thin smile and look away.

"Something is wrong..." Forth thought to himself.