I'm not a prostitute

XoXo_girly03 I'm exactly not sure if this one  goes with your prompt feminism or not ...

"Do you really need to go there?"

"Mom, why are you worrying too much? It's not my first time that I'm going somewhere. Besides its not that far away. I'll be back before you can even imagine."

"I know it's not the first time. But certainly it's your first time to go somewhere like THAT place." My mom said emphasizing the word THAT.

I chuckled and came near to pull her chubby cheeks. "Mom, you are worrying too much. I'll be there with a crew of 20 members and all of them are even girls. So don't worry."

She sighed at my words. "You are just as stubborn as your father. Why do you have to go to a red light area? If you want information you can simply ask Google."

"Mom, you are too much." I said and got up from the dining table leaving a half-eaten sandwich.

"What? I can't find any other decent word to describe that place."

"Mom, come here. Let me tell you something." She came near and sat on the couch beside me.

"Mom, I'm a flim maker and being one it gives me a lot of opportunities to know the other side of our usual happy life. Besides it was my idea to make a short flim based on their life. Their life is totally different than us. There are so many untold stories hidden behind their walls. What people assume about them I'm not saying all of them are wrong but there are still some girls who got tired and accepted their fate. A large amount of girls of red light area are victims of human trafficking. It's just like putting a clueless person in a forever changing maze. The more they want to come out, the more they are dragged on this maze. Don't you think mom people should change their opinion about them? And that's exactly what I want to do."

Mom was looking at me with a calm expression. With a calm expression there was a small smile tugged on her lips.

"Didn't realize my daughter has become so mature. I'm so proud of you, Summer. Let me just call your dad. He'll be so proud of you." saying so she got up to give a call to my dad.

"Mom, I'm 23. Old enough to act like a mature woman. Now hold up your horses  ma'am and help me in packing. You know very well how helpless I am without you."

"That I know, young lady." My mom said and started to help me.

I met my whole crew waiting for me in our production house. As per my request my crew members were females. After meeting them I decided to discuss some points which I saved for today.

"Girls, as you all know today's project is going to be slightly different from the other ones you were part of. The reason why I chose a female crew is that I thought the girls will be comfortable in sharing with us about their lives. As it's a one day shoot our team will be divided into two. Alexia will lead one team and the other one will be lead by me. Also one more important thing the area will be different so for your own safety don't go anywhere alone and everyone will keep updating their families or friends about their whereabouts atleast for today. So girls I think we are ready. Let's go then."

It took us atlest 4 or 5 hours to reach there. The area was located at the farthest corner of the city. It was kinda shabby place. There were many buildings and shops in that area but all seems century years old.

It was not any different how I imagined it though I did not expect to be this crowdy. Many girls were roaming around the area. All were decked up in heavy makeup and glittery clothes.

After setting up camera, lights and other things everyone began their work. As per as the plan I was leading one team. Our plan was a simple one. We were going to take some interviews then take some few shots of the surrounding. Approximately after 2 hours we had many things to show the audience.