Saudade

Saudade
sau·da·de /sou'dädə/ (n) a feeling of longing, melancholy, or nostalgia.

***
Description: [Saudade]

How I long wanted to be yours and for you to be mine.

How I long wanted for the time to pass by, so we don't have to wait.

How I long wanted for us to go on to the journey of forever, so I'll be sure it's us in the end.

How I long wanted for these things to happen...

These things that I have long wanted, turn out to be the things I no longer wanted.

I felt the melancholic longing for someone that I have lost in the process of loving you.

I think I have let go of someone that's the only chance for my true happiness when I was with you.

You were all I ever wanted, but things have changed...

I can no longer say you're the one I ever wanted.

Hailey Zairyl Mendres has been in love with Lucky Blue Saleco since she was 12 and that feeling has lasted for years.

She was ready to give up her feelings, but life took its turn.

Blue reciprocated her feelings, and she couldn't ask for more despite the pressure she's getting from her parents.

It was magical, thinking that the guy she has been loving for years also loves her back.

It was a dream... not until someone woke her up and helped her find out that her first love was a manipulative and selfish man.

•••

Warning ⚠️

The story may contain themes, languages and contents that are not suitable for young audiences.
Read at your own risk!

***

© Copyright 2018 MelissaCloresGante was

No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without permission in writing from the author.

***
Hi Beautiful creature!

This is Melissa, I'm a first-time writer so you'll be seeing some grammatical errors in this story. I didn't proofread so I'm sorry in advance for some mistakes. Please don't hesitate to correct it because criticism is allowed as well as showing love by means of voting and commenting. I'll be reading them all. I hope you'll enjoy my story as much as I enjoy writing them. God bless us all!

Love,MelissaCloresGante