Chapter 47

After coming home from work ay agad na naglinis ng katawan at hinintay ang tawag ni Kegann.

I was putting my lotion when He called.

"Love!" Kumaway ako sakanya at ipinag patuloy ang pag lo-lotion ko.

"I am seriously coming home already." He said bilang pagbati saakin.

I laughed at what he said. My poor love is too cute! Araw-araw nalang simula ng umalis gustong umuwi.

"You're laughing, you don't miss me?" May himig ng pagtatampo sa boses niya.

"Aww, my love. Of course I miss you. I can't wait na nga to see you e." I smiled at him cutely.

He deep sigh and just like the usual asked me of what happened to my day.

"Hmm, I saw Blue in a coffee shop. We talked." I said.

There was a glint of fear crossed his eyes. Agad na nahabag ang puso ko.

Oh my Love! Didn't I secure you enough of my love for you? Nalungkot ako sa sariling naisip kaya muling nagsalita upang mag kwento.

"We talked, he explained to me, he apologised, he understood his wrongs and accepted it. I have long told him I have forgiven him but i reminded him again that's it's all okay now, it's all in the past." I stopped just so I could smile at him and continued.

"Love is a freeing and fleeting feeling and I never felt it towards anyone but you. If you still have fear that one day I'll wake up and get back to him, then my love, the fear you got in you is all futile. I will never let go of the fleeting and freeing feeling I found In you. Maybe I haven't shown and express it enough, but you're all that I love and you're all that I wanted. I love you with all my heart Kegann and willing to show it you everyday of my life." A tear escape from eyes from all the emotions that I'm feeling all at once.

He bit his lower lip and smiled at me.

"I wanna kiss you right now. So bad." He said in frustration that made me laugh while i cry.

"Stop crying princess. My beautiful princes,girlfriend, my future wife and future mother of my incredibles. I love you so much, you just don't know how much is much but it's too much." He said not entirely in an in depth manner.

I just shook my head to him and smiled.

We talked and talked about random things hanggang sa makatulog ako. I slept soundly and comfortably in knowing that everything is all okay now and nothing will ever come between us.

Kinaumagahan ay maaga ako sa office. After all it's Friday, last day of the working week kaya medyo energised ako bukod pa sa nakatulog ng mahimbing kagabi.

I was working on my cubicle when engineer Castro approached me.

"Hi architect Mendres!" She greeted and smiled a bit awkwardly.

"Hello po!" I replied.

"Ah Hailey Okay ka lang ba?" Tanong niya na agad akong naguluhan.

"Opo. I'm fine actually I'm feeling great." Isang malawak na ngiti ang binigay ko sakanya.

"Kayo ng boyfriend mo? Okay lang?" Medyo alanganin niya pang tanong naninimbang.

"Opo. I just got off from the phone with him before I went here. Bakit po?" I asked.

"Sinasabi ko na at fake news lang ang kumakalat sa Internet na nakipag balikan ka na sa ex mo at niloloko mo lang ang boyfriend mo!" Napasinghap ako sa sinabi niya.

"Po?" I asked very shock.

"Hindi mo alam?" Tanong niya ay umiling ako.

She got her phone from her pocket and showed me articles and pictures showing Blue and Me smiling to each other and hugging. Lubos kong ikinabahala ang mga pamagat ng mga artikulo. "In between two big fishes " "Cheating girlfriend of the Philippines richest man guess who?" "HZM Heiress Rendezvous with her ex while still in a relationship" halos mag breakdown ako sa mga nakasulat at naka publish sa mga ibat-ibat site.