Chapter 36

I don't know what happened but I got sick. High fever and cough and colds. My parents were worried sick and wanted me to be hospitalised but I refused kaya ang Doctor nalang ang pumupunta sa akin.

"She'll be okay in the next few days Madame Mendres, she just needs to rest and take the medicine I prescribed." Dr. Allano said. I smiled at her bago sila nag tungo ni mommy palabas sa kwarto ko.

Blue didn't visit me for the past 3 days which I think is good dahil ayaw ko namang ipag tabuyan pa siya sa harap ng mga magulang ko.

It will only make our situation worst once my parents find out that we're not doing okay.

Nasa kalagitnaan ako ng pag iisip ng may marahang katok akong nakinig.

"Come in." I said allowing the other person to go in my room.

I was stunned to see Ria, Taus and Kegann. They were holding fruits and pink roses.
My eyes watered at hindi na napigilan ang pag tulo nito.

Ria came near me and hugged me so tight.

"I miss you so much best friend!" Sabay kaming humagulgol.

"It's awkward to be here." I heard Taus side commented.

I let go of the hug with Ria at mabilis na inismiran ni Taus. He laughed, satisfied that he was able to pissed me off.

"How are you Haiz?" Kegann asked.

Agad na lumambot ang puso ko sa lalaking kaharap. I don't know what I did in the past to deserve someone like him.

I pulled him in to a tight hug at doon umiyak sa dibdib niya. My nose was filled by his manly scent and being enveloped by his arms feels like coming home.

"I—I'm s—sorry Kegann..." I said between my sobs.

"Ssshhh, it's okay princess." He said, caressing my hair with his hand.

"It's not! I don't want to admit but I'm becoming your down fall! I only bring bad things and pain to you! I'm bad for you!" Tuloy tuloy na sabi ko kasabay ng masaganang pag tulo ng mga luha ko.

"I already told you before, I'd give everything just to see you happy Haiz... And if you're my down fall then... I'm willing to fall so I could just lift you up." My heart started beating so loud and frantically.

"Kegann..." the only word I can say habang mahigpit na niyakap muli siya.

"That's too cheesy man." Taus said pertaining to what Kegann have said. Oh I forgot the ass is here!

Namula ang tainga ni Kegann marahil sa hiya but he just shook his head and smiled.

"How are you feeling now?" Kegann asked feeling my forehead.

"Slightly feeling better now, Dr. Allano has been visiting me for the past 3 days na and she said I'll be good as new after 2 days of rest." Inabot ko ang pink roses na kaninang hawak niya at inamoy ito.

"Good to know princess." Kegann smiled.

We started catching up with what has been going on in our lives and Ria has the most exciting story sa aming lahat. They're purposely avoiding the topic with Blue, and I think it's good. The wounds is still fresh and I might breakdown kapag pinag usapan pa namin iyon.

They went home with a promise na dadalawin ako muli bukas.

I was in the the garden dahil lahat sila ay nakaalis na. A familiar car stop by our front porch that made my forehead creased.

Blue's car.

He went near me, bagaman ay galit ay naawa pa rin sakanya. He looks tired and weary.