Davey Armstrong

Davey's fingertips brushed against Ivy's shoulder, her cheeks flared red as she looked up at her loving boyfriend. They were sitting in Davey's living room, watching a movie. They have only been dating for 4 months, but they were so close. Davey and Ivy did everything together, walked to school together, walked home, did homework, ate dinner together sometimes, watched tv. They were inseparable.
Davey decided today would be the perfect day he told her he loved her. He would do anything for her, she meant everything to Davey, without her he wouldn't be him; she keeps him sane. Without Eats and Farraday to help with the whole Woody incident, Ivy has been the only one to help him. She is the one who make sure he takes his medicine, and makes sure no one is behind them because he has looked back one too many times.

*********
"Ivy, I want to tell you something. I don't know if you will say them same but, without you I would be crazy and I just wanted to say that I'm in love with you. Your perfect, and mean so much to me-." He was cut off by Ivy smashing her lips to his.
They smirked while kissing and she climbed on top of him; straddling him with her legs. They continued kissing; well more like making out. Yes, Daveys hands may have traveled down her back just a bit, but she didn't mind it they were to caught up in the moment. Ivy slowed pulled away from the kiss.
" God Davey, I was waiting for you to say that. I love you too, words can't even explain it." Her smile lighting up the room. She laid her head on Davey's chest and just laid there with him. No talking just quiet. Eventually she fell asleep listening to his heartbeat and so did Davey.
It was 4 in the afternoon they has slept almost the whole day away. They obviously didn't care. Davey slowly got up grabbing Ivy's legs and wrapping them around him and quietly walked up to his room, setting her down on the bed as careful as possible, trying not to hurt her or wake her up. He scrambled around his room looking for money to go to the diner or just somewhere with her. He found a five dollar bill and shoved in his pocket and jumped on the bed.
"Wake up babe!! We're going to get candy and soda!" he said shouting. Davey ran out his bedroom door downstairs to let her get ready. Five minutes later she walked down the steps she fixed her hair and was ready to go. They arrived at the corner store, Ivy picked out moutain dew and a crunch bar and Davey got a Pepsi and a Hershey's.
Once they were don't eating there candies Davey had to walk Ivy home. Yes they were both sad about it but there was nothing they could do.

They arrived at Ivy's red house door; very very bold.
  " Davey thank you for today i had so much fun with you." Ivy said kissing his cheek. " I love you" "I love you too" They both turned and parted there ways.

Hope you enjoyed this!! It took me a while please comment or dm me on Instagram my @ is @sofiagiovannitti on instagram! Thank you for reading