Tommy Eaton

"No, I- I didn't mom I promise and he is good, and protects me." Callie said while shouting at her mother, tears streaming down, her left hand on her cheek. Storming out the door she grabbed her backpack and jacket and slammed it behind her. Why was her mom like this? She has a boyfriend and is already pregnant? Her feet guided her to the only person she could trust Tommy Eaton. Her forever friend, and well crush. Now her boyfriend but they have always been close. Her weak hands grabbed onto the side of the roof and pulled herself up and she tiptoed to Eats's window. Of course there he was in all his glory. His raven hair across his forehead and his eyes focused on his walkie talkie. Probably waiting for Davey to say something about Nicki. Callie's hands tapped the window as Tommy's eyes shot around the room looking for the sound.
"Shit Callie, what are you doing here?" He asked shutting the window behind him. " Is it your mom again?" Her eyes looked to the ground and a tear fell down her cheek. She explained what happens as always. Her mother would think she is doing sexual things with the boys in the neighborhood and make her get a pregnancy test or she would just get mad st her for no reason. Eats pulled her into his chest. His large hands grabbed her and pulled her up into his lap.
" You know what Tommy, I'm running away from here, right now. You don't have to come. If anyone asks where I'm going say I'm going to find my dad okay?" Callie asked. But she would not be going on this journey alone. Tommy Eaton could not bear to be without Callie. She would be starving out there and scared, and have no one to protect her.
" No. I'm coming. Grab your stuff I'll meet you outside." Quickly scrambling to grab money and clothes he hopped out the window and set out on the quest with his girlfriend Callie. Where were they going? they didn't have a clue but together the would be fine.

**********

"Okay this isn't working out we should probably just stay at my place." Eats saying his smirk coming across his face. Callie agreed. It wasn't working they had cuts on there legs from thorns and they had came across some pretty creepy people in the next town over. So a sleepover at Tommy's house would be fine.
Finally arriving at the red door stepping into his chaotic house, Kyle's eyes went to Callie's backside as she walked in following behind her boyfriend. His eyes shots to his older brother as he grabbed her on her side and walked upstairs with her. He ran a warm shower for her and set out some pajamas; well some of his clothes for her to wear. while in the shower he managed slink in with her. but in the shower there was no sexual things going on it was pure bliss then together. yes they kissed but although Tommy seemed like a "bad boy " which he could be in different situation ;) (jk) but he helped Callie be careful to wash her cuts and she washed his hair for him. They weren't in the shower together to fool around they were there because the loved each other.
Callie's hands wrapped around her boyfriends neck as she leaned on his bed and wrapped her legs around him. His sweatpants were baggy on her and his shirt came down to her thighs. She could smell his cologne on it as she breathed in.
"Callie, I know I seem bad, and every other girl you know- I dated I acted bad but with you I wanna get straight A's and follow the rules and do anything for you. I don't like you for just your body, even though your beautiful. Your so much more than that, your smart, and kind, and care so much about everyone, and sweet. God, words can't even explain you Callie." Eats said with a sly smiles showing a bit of his teeth. Callie's face turned best red as she wiped at tear from her face attacking the boy with kisses and looking into his hazel eyes one last time before falling asleep.

Hope you liked this please let me know if you want anymore! Just comment or dm me on Instagram @sofiagiovannitti