Tommy Eaton

"Why don't you leave her alone before it becomes a bigger problem?" Tommy Eaton said pushing the boy trying to touch his girlfriend. His hands slamming against the boys chest as Shawn (the boy) hit the wall behind him. Callie's eyes fell upon her boyfriend as she got in the middle of them. Her hands stretching across. If they wanted to hurt each other that bad they would have to hit her first. Her light brown hair fell into her face as she looked over at Eats and mouthed " Please Don't". But he's impulsive and he didn't listen. Callie's feet were lifted off the ground and put on the side of Tommy as he lunged for the guy. Shawn's hand collied with Tommy's cheek as Callie stared and watched. He picked himself up and slammed his left fist into the other guys eye and left him there on the ground. It felt as if Callie's body was lifted and taken to her boyfriend on the ground holding his cheek. Seeing him in so much pain hurt her . She took away his hand looking as the huge bruise on his cheek and the cuts on his knuckles.
Eats occasionally punched his walls it wasn't everyday; maybe 3 times a week and his knuckles would get bruises, but the cuts weren't from punching his walls. It was from punching a brick wall while he was trying to his Shawn. Callie's hands reached for his wrist but he pulled away and got up. The look of confusion fell on her face as she followed him through the gymnasium door.
"Callie, I love you. But I don't you to try to break up my fights alright? I know that you don't want me to get hurt but I deserved it anyway." He said brushing past the other kids in the hallways. Callie's bright eyes fell droopy and saddened as she followed her boyfriend to the nurse. Just as they sat down together, an announcement over the loud speaker came on. "Thomas Eaton , please come to the principles office."
   "Sir, I don't understand what I did wrong. It's called self defense." Tommy said rolling his eyes and looking over to his girlfriend behind him. The principal lectured him but left him off with a warning. And Shawn was suspended after telling the principal the full story but tommy was sent home.
Callie sighed and looked at the clock it was only 11:45 and she got out of school st 2:30. Only a few people liked her there besides, the 3 boys and Eats. She played with her light brown hair and completed her work when she felt someone tap her shoulder. " Hey, aren't you Thomas's girlfriend? " a girl whispered to her. Callie replied nodding her head and the girl rolled her eyes and turned around to gossip to her friends.
    Callie was fed up. Her hands slammed against the table as she got up and walked out of the classroom slamming the door behind her. She sped walk down the hallways to Farraday'a classroom and asked to talk speak him. His skinny fingers quietly shut the door behind him.
  " Hey what's up?" He asked. Calli sighed and rolled her eyes. " Basically Eats got into a fight defending me and got sent home but now everyone's talking about me and him." She said. Her fist were balled up as they walked down the hallways. Finally after what seemed like forever she finally calmed down. I mean after punching  her locker; a couple times. The bell rang for lunch and they walked in together just talking about the bowling alley and what girls Farraday thought were cute. Callie promise  to go up to them for him next time.
   "Ew. Is that Tommy's girlfriend. I heard she is a slut." A girl said to her friend as they laughed at the table. Callie's bright eyes glanced to the floor as she sat down. Everyone looked around for Tommy, but Curtis whispered to them about what happened. Alanuh's table was filled with giggles and constantly looking back at Callie peacefully eating her lunch.
"Excuse me, if you want to keep on talking about me you can say it right now." Callie said looking done on Alanuh sitting down with her friends. Her face was in full shock. Of course; because she was Alanuh no one could ever talk back to her, no one was the boss of her, she controlled everyone and everything in that school. She brushed her black hair behind her ear and stood up.
"Excuse me bitch? We're you talking to me?"she said rolling her eyes about to sit down to talk to her friends. But Callie wasn't going to let her push her around anymore. " Yes Alanuh I was talking to you loud and clear, I know you heard me. So what the hell is the fucking problem." Callie said. She turned back to glance at her friends seeing Woody giving her a thumbs up and smiling. Everyone at the table was in shock.
" We were just talking about how your a hugeee slut! Yes, you are." She shouted into Callie's face pushing her onto the ground. Callie stood right back up and took her backpack off putting her hair up. " Touch me on my fucking time I swear I will-" She was cut off by Alanuh poking her. Next thing you know, Callie'/s fist slammed into Alanuhs face as everyone sat and watch.
She walked out the school, trying to avoid being suspended even though she knew she would be. It felt good to finally stand up for herself; yes it was nice to have tommy help her but she needed to do it for herself too.

Omg this took so long!!! But there a new kids at my school and some of them are super cute!