Chapter 1

Link was currently fighting Ghirahim, and was winning in the process. He knocked the demon lord back with his sword. "CUT!! That's a wrap people!" Said the director. You see, this isn't the game. Link and others were movie stars to make a movie about the game Hyrule Warriors. Shockingly, the actors names for the movie are actually the characters they're playing. Ironic right? Anyway, Link went to go change when Ghirahim stopped him. "Good job out there." Ghirahim complimented. Link blushed a bit. "T-Thanks, you too." He said and left for the changing room. You see, Link had a little crush on the actor playing the fabulous demon lord. No one knew his secret except Lana. Him and Lana were the best of friends since childhood. Link was relieved that he finally made it to the changing room. He quickly changed into his normal attire, which included a simple green shirt, blue jeans, brown shoes, and kept the blue earrings he had.

As he walked out, Zelda, in her purple shirt, white shorts, and black heels, hugged his arm lovingly. Link felt uncomfortable and tried to push her off but his attempts were useless. "Oh Link, you were so amazing out there!!" She exclaimed. "Thanks..." he said, clearly uncomfortable. He shoots a 'help' look at his childhood friend. Lana quickly caught on and walked up to the two. "Hey Zelda, why don't we go get something to eat? I'm starving!" The blue haired sorceress said to the princess. Zelda thought for a moment, before nodding and letting go of Link's arm. "See you later Linky." Zelda winked at the blue eyed man before leaving with Lana. Link sighed in relief, happy to have Zelda off his arm.

"She's quite fond of you, ya know." Spoke the white haired man. Ghirahim and link had left the studio and went on a walk around town. "I know but, she gets too close for comfort. Plus I really don't like her." The blonde replies, sighing softly. "Then why don't you tell her? She'd leave you alone then." Ghirahim states. Link quickly shook his head no. "The last time a guy told her that, she went insane! I don't want that to happen, especially since we're near each other a lot in the film." He said, fear filling his eyes. "Can I ask you something?" Ghirahim asked, stopping. "Of course." The blonde said. Ghirahim looked the boy straight in the eye. "Are you even attracted to women?"