Chapter 14

“That’s a wrap everyone! Excellent job!” The director said. Everyone cheered as they went to go change. Link had finished changing, and walked out, only to be pulled into a hug by none other than Ghirahim. “You were amazing Link!” Ghirahim grinned. Link smiles and hugs him back. “Thanks. I’m just glad it’s finally over.” Link said.

The two of them went home, making sure to be extra careful on the road this time. Link enters his room and opens his bedside desk drawer. He pulled out a black box, and opened it. Inside was a beautiful silver ring with a ruby on the left, an emerald on the right, and a beautiful diamond in the center all in the shape of diamonds. “I hope he likes this.” Link spoke to himself. 

The next day, all of the actors in the movie were invited to a fancy dinner to celebrate the making of the movie. Link helped Ghirahim get ready due to his injured leg, then got dressed himself. Lana had came to the door and had offered them a ride, which they accepted. Once they made it to the restaurant, Lana led them over to their table, where Midna, Fi, and Darunia were sitting and chatting. Once they saw Link and Ghirahim, they greeted them with smiles.

Once everyone arrived, the director stood up. “May I have everyone’s attention please?” The director said, making everyone turn their heads to him. “I would just like to thank everyone here for working so hard to make this movie a reality. You all did incredible. I can’t wait to see how this turned out.” The director said, and everyone cheered. Just as the director sat down, Link stood up. “Before we eat, there is something I would like to say.” He said, glancing at Ghirahim. “I would like to thank everyone here for being amazing friends. It’s hard to believe that we’ve come so far since the beginning of all of this. Everyone here did amazing in the movie, and I would make more with you guys if I could.” He said then looked at Ghirahim. “Ghirahim, when I first met you, I thought you were so skilled and cool that there was no way I had a chance with you, yet fate brought us together. I was so happy that you became my roommate, and I was so happy that you loved me just as much as I loved you. We’ve been through a lot together and...well,” he kneeled in front of Ghirahim, pulling out the black box and opening it. Ghirahim’s eyes were wide, and filled with tears. “I was hoping you would make me happier than I am now and...marry me?” Link asked, love in his gaze. Ghirahim could barely form a coherent sentence, but he managed to get out a small yes. Link grinned happily and hugged him tightly, then kissed him which Ghirahim gladly returned.

………

“And that’s how I met your dad.” An older Link smiled down at his two kids, a daughter named Lucy, and a son named Adrian. “Papa, you and dad went through all of that?” Lucy asked, quite surprised. Link chuckled and nodded. “Indeed we did. It's hard to believe this happened almost ten years ago.” He said. “You two are almost eight now, and your dad and I couldn’t be happier to have you both in our lives.” He smiles. Ghirahim walked into the room. “Are you telling that story again?” Ghirahim chuckles. “They’ve heard it so many times now.” Link rolls his eyes playfully and walks up to him. “They love it every time.” Link smiles. Ghirahim kisses his head. “I love you.” Ghirahim smiles. “I love you too.” Link said. “Eww! Gross!” Lucy and Adrian said, rushing out of the room making both men chuckle. “Tell me again why I let you adopt them?” Ghirahim asked. “Because we needed kids in this house. It’s so empty so I had to do something.” Link said. “And you were right.” Ghirahim smiles, kissing Link. 

The sun was setting over the horizon. Link and Ghirahim were sitting on the porch, as the kids had gone to Lana’s for the night. Link rested his head on Ghirahim’s shoulder. “You know, if it wasn’t for that movie, we wouldn’t be here.” Link said. Ghirahim nods in agreement. “That is true, and to think, we worked so hard on it.” Ghirahim said. “Our love shined through.” Link replied then looked at Ghirahim. “Wanna know what was the worst part of that hard work was?” “What, my skychild?”

...

“They forgot to take the caps off the camera lenses"

And that's it everyone!! Thank you for reading!!