Chapter 11

I'm back from the dead!! I finally got a chapter for you all. Sorry if its short.

After what happened, Ghirahim and Link agreed that they would never invite Ruto over ever again. She’s a blabbermouth, and can't keep secrets. The two of them took a second day off to recuperate themselves. They cuddled on the couch with some food and chocolate, while watching some television. It made them both happy to be in each other’s arms. Link was the most happy about it. Ghirahim could see the happiness in his lover’s eyes and it made him smile. Eventually Link fell asleep in the middle of a movie. Ghirahim chuckles at this and ended up falling asleep too. 

They returned to work the next day. They knew they needed to finish the movie soon. The date of release was quickly approaching. Everyone got ready and started filming. It was time for the heroes scenes. They needed to reclaim the desert, and had to do it before people started collapsing from heat exhaustion. Fake copies of Zant and Ghirahim appeared and Link quickly defeated them, but that made more monsters appear. Lana was getting exhausted. She was surrounded. At the last moment, she casted a spell that opened portals to the time eras. Fi, Darunia, Ruto, Midna, and Agatha appeared to her aid just in time. They defeated the monsters surrounding her. “More monsters are coming from the west!” A goron captain said in worry. “And the east! I’ll take that!” Midna said. “I’ll hold up the monsters in the west!” Darunia said. “That’s odd, defeating Ghirahim and Zant made more monsters appear. How could that be?” Zelda asked. “Those two were acting strange, I mean, stranger than usual.” Lana said. “Were they merely copies? If so, where are the real ones hiding?” Zelda asked. Link had an idea and went to the other side of the map, finding the real ones in the coliseum. “Gotcha!” He said smirking. “They found our hiding place.” Zant said annoyed. Ghirahim groveled in annoyance “all units! Full on assault!” Ghirahim commanded as the army started to advance to the allied base. “Close the gate!” Zelda said, as her army closed the gate to the base. That didn’t last long, as the enemy broke through. “Link! You need to defeat Zant and Ghirahim quickly!” Impa said as she started to hold of the enemy army. Link started to attack Zant and quickly defeated him, leaving Ghirahim left. “You really think you can stop me, boy?!” Ghirahim growled as he launched himself at Link to attack. Link backflips and dodges the assault and counter attacks. Ghirahim groaned in pain but quickly recovered. 

The sound of swords clashing against each other filled the room, until, finally, Link delivered the final blow. Ghirahim cries out in pain before collapsing to the ground. “You may have won this round boy, but I guarantee you will not lose to my new master.” Ghirahim said before his fate met with Zant’s. 

“And cut! Great job everyone!” The producer said. Ghirahim and Zant both got up, dusting themselves off. Link finally relaxed, relieved that the scene was over and done with. He never wanted to hurt Ghirahim to the point of death ever again, even in a movie. “Link, are you alright? You look like you’ve seen a ghost.” Zant said concerned. Ghirahim looked over and saw Link’s pale and clammy complexion. “I knew this would happen..” He frowns as he walked over to the now shaking boy, embracing him gently. “It’s alright my love. It was only a scene. It’s not real.” Ghirahim soothed as Link clung onto him, trying to calm down. Ghirahim takes Link home in their car, making sure to glance at the blonde every now and them. Once they got home, Ghirahim sets the boy onto the couch. He grabbed some blankets, and wraps his lover to a burrito before setting him on his lap. “It’s ok, my skychild. Please don’t be scared.” Ghirahim pets his head gently. Link leaned into his touch, finally calming down. “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to worry you.” Link said frowning. “Seeing me killing you….it was unbearable. I don’t want that to ever happen again. I never want to see that again.” He said shedding a tear. Ghirahim kisses the tear away. “It won’t happen again, I promise.” Ghirahim said. “Now, how about I make you some dinner and tea?”