Chapter 4

Link was still shook up about the previous events that had happened in their apartment, but he pulled himself together as he was going for a walk with his white haired roommate. "Are you ready?" Ghirahim asked Link. Link nodded as he and Ghirahim walked out of the apartment. "About the kiss.." Ghirahim started but link only shook his head. "It's ok, I get it. We were both in the moment and it just happened. It's ok, I promise." Link said. The taller male nodded, sighing quietly to himself. He enjoyed the kiss and wanted to kiss the blonde again, but he knew he'd have to wait for Link to settle things with Zelda first.

The boys had walked to the mall, spotting Ganondorf, Zant, Impa, and Midna. Midna was quite taller in real life but due to special effects of the movie, she looked like a wolf riding imp. "Hey, it's the hero and the demon!" Midna said as the group walked to the two men. "Hello to you Midna." Link rolled his eyes. "We heard what happened with Zelda, are you ok?" Impa asked. The hero only nodded, not wanting to talk about it. "She said something about you being gay, is that true?" Zant asked. The boy nodded again, looking down. "I didn't think you were the type to be crushing on guys." Ganondorf said. "You both owe five bucks!" Midna exclaimed, earning a groan from the demon king and the usurper twilight king as they handed over their cash. "Am I missing something here?" Ghirahim asked. The twilight princess giggled. "We made a bet on whether Link was gay or not and I won!" She grins. The demon lord rolled his eyes. "Of course you did." "Why don't we head to the food court? I'm starving!" Link piped up. Everyone agreed and headed to the court.

Link froze in his steps, seeing Zelda glaring at him and Lana giving him a sympathy look. He sighed and looked away, avoid the girls' gaze. "You're a horrible man, Link. I hope you know that." Zelda hissed at him as he passed. The hero kept his mouth shut and tried to pass her but failed. "Where do you think you're going?" She growled. Link didn't say a word. He couldn't ever hit a girl, no matter how nasty they are. "You're weak, useless, horrible, and a waste of space." The princess's words hit him like a knife. There was nothing he could do but just listen to her harsh comments. Lana suddenly stood up. "Leave him alone!" Her shouts echoed throughout the court, causing everyone to look at her. Lana, however, didn't care if they did. "You're on his side?!" Zelda growled. "Yes I am, now leave him alone!" Lana said, standing by Link's side. "What is going over there?" Impa asked. Ghirahim stood up, rage flowing through his veins and stood next to Link. "You leave him alone you selfish, ungrateful, little brat." He spat to the princess. Soon, the rest of the group that was with them was next to Link. Link, of course, was shocked. Zelda only huffed and stomped off. "Thank you, no one has stood up for me like that before." Link said, a small smile on his face. "We won't let her hurt you because you rejected her, but you need to speak up." Midna said. "Last time I did, I screamed at her and broke down." He whispered. He felt Ghirahim's hand rub his back soothingly. "I know it's hard, but we'll help you get through this." Ghirahim smiled. "You would do that for me?" The blonde asked. "Of course you doofus! We're your friends! It's what we do." Midna said, and the others nodded in agreement. "Now, how about we get something to eat?" Zant asked. Link nodded, very grateful to have the friends he has in his life.