*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"hey!" namjoon beamed, sitting down in front of the smaller. jungkook was at lunch, working on assignments for his art classes. his head down and headphones blaring loud music, namjoon went unnoticed.

namjoon groaned, reaching over and lifting the jungkook's chin. a stern look on his face, he pulled out on of his earbuds. "what're you listening to, sugarplum?"

"u-uuhm," jungkook stuttered, not being able to tear his gaze away. "maroon 5.."

"what song?" namjoon still hadn't taken his hand away, keeping his stare locked. jungkook's mouth was hanging open, unable to form words. namjoon's smirked as a little bit of drool fell down the younger's chin, wiping it away and finally breaking their gaze. "cat got your tongue?"

jungkook snapped out of it, excusing himself to the bathroom. his feet ran faster than his thoughts, almost tripping over themselves as he locked himself in a stall. his hands fumbled as he pulled out his phone, dialing one if his friend's numbers.

after three rings, the other finally answered. "hey jk-"

"i'm in love with namjoon."

"kim namjoom? your roommate? isn't he the one in my-"

"yes, jimin! the really tall one with dimples and that ashy brown hair."
jungkook put his head in one of his hands, rubbing his head gently. jimin gasped on the other line, then an excited giggle.

"does nammie know that you're a little?" jimin asked quietly, knowing it was kind of a sensitive subject. jungkook felt a slow smile creep onto his face, his fingers going into his hair.

"well... he's, kinda my caretaker." jungkook grinned, suddenly feeling very warm. jimin awed on the other end, a smile spreading onto his face too.

"then why not tell him you like him?" jimin pondered, jungkook's stomach sinking as he remembered why.

"he likes this girl.. emily, fucking dumb stupid bitch emily-" he cut himself off when the bathroom door opened, then a heavy sigh.

"hey, kook?" namjoon's voice called out, shocking both jungkook and jimin. jungkook hung up, opening his stall to see his elder standing there with a worried look. he walked over and pulled the younger into his arms, resting his head on top of jungkook's. "what's wrong.."

jungkook stayed silent, he didn't want to ruin this moment. so instead, he rested his head and fists on namjoon's chest. he let namjoon squeeze him tighter, tears falling down his cheeks. a big hand ran through his hair, a honey voice whispering calming words into the air he breathed. a warm body pressed against his, so contradicting to his cold skin.

namjoon doesn't love him.