✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"don't tell him i told you but, we..we made out for a very long time."

"oh... my god."

jimin squealed in excitement, repeatedly hitting jungkook on his shoulder. jungkook balled up at the harsh touch, a goofy smile playing at his lips. the people in the library gave them weird glances, but they didn't care. jimin took him by his shoulders and shook him gently, laughing triumphantly. jungkook thought jimin's laugh was beautiful.

"how did you go from crying to fucking him? holy shit!" jimin exclaimed, jungkook going wide eyes and shaking his head.

"shh! we didn't fuck, dumb bitch." jungkook rubbed behind his ear. "it was innocent.."

jimin rolled his eyes, pulling down jungkook's turtleneck to expose the small, faint hand print. his eyes widened, hiccuping. "did he fucking choke you? that's hot, not even gonna lie." jungkook swatted his hand away, fixing his turtle neck back up.

"he didn't choke me! no! he just...." jungkook went silent for a moment. "jimin... namjoonie was my first kiss."

"wait.." jimin gasped gently. "that's like, everything. that's so cute, kooks."

"talking about me?" namjoon sat in a chair in from of them, startling the two as they jumped. "hey jimin, jungkook."

"hi.. namjoon." jungkook greeted shyly, scratching behind his neck and keeping his gaze down. jimin rolled his eyes once more, glancing at namjoon. he noticed the small fingernail marks on his jaw and neck. he then looked at jungkook, then to marks again. what the fuck, jimin thought in his head.

"hey namah, how are you? what'd you do last night?" jimin asked with a innocent smile, leaning foward.

"i'm alright, jimin. and i watched bob ross with kook last night." jungkook raised his head to lock eyes with namjoon, nodding his head gently. namjoon looked him up and down, then hooded his eyes. jungkook noticed and ducked his head down, sqeezing his thighs together. he fiddled with his fingers, jimin noticed.

"hm, well i think i should go to class." jimin stood up, grabbing his books. his class was in 30 minutes, but he knew something was bound to happen if he left, and he honestly wanted the two to get together already. he knew it was killing jungkook on the inside to have unrequited love, especially now that he was only so close from redamancy. silly, jimin thought to himself. "bye kooks, namah."

namjoon watched the smallest of the 3 walk off, then moved to where jimin had been previously. jungkook squirmed a bit when namjoon put a hand on his thigh, leaning closer.

"good morning, little one." he spoke softly. "you weren't here when i woke up this morning?"

"i..i was busy." jungkook looked up a bit, locking eyes with namjoon. he almost was scared under the elder's gaze, jungkook always found it hard to look him in the eyes. his eyes were so beautiful to the younger, they were were so.. sharp. it felt like daggers through jungkook's chest, like he was walking on broken glass.

"too busy for joonie?" he asked, letting out a small chuckle. jungkook cracked a small smile, but his heart was still beating out of his chest. but his smile dropped when namjoon slapped the inside of his thigh, letting out a small whimper. he leaned in closer and asked, "too busy to follow my rules, huh?"

his voice was lowered, jungkook swore he felt it in his chest. his tone was almost stern, demanding. it honestly made jungkook flutter at the sound, but he was still taken aback.

"mmn-no.. you, you were still asleep and-" jungkook shut up when namjoon's hand held his jaw ever so delicately, his thumb grazing across the younger's bottom lip. his eyes flickered to jungkook's eyes, then back to his lips.

"hey, baby. new rule." he murmured, clenching his jaw. he gazed up to jungkook, making sure his little one was listenting to him. he wanted to smirk at the way jungkook gulped when namjoom used his other hand to squeeze his thigh.

"ye..yes, joonie?" jungkook whispered in a small voice, his eyes scanning his elder's in anticipation. namjoon sighed at his baby doll eyes, he looked as scared as a small deer. namjoon leaned foward, their noses brushing as he smiled.

"remember to give joonie a kiss every morning and every night, okay little one?"