end.

"little one.." namjoon kissed softly at jungkook's neck. jungkook's eyes widened in the hall, quickly turning around to be met with his boyfriend. he peeked at the other students roaming the halls, remembering he was leaving the campus in a few minutes. he sighed, but smiled when namjoon kissed his cheeks.

"mmjoonie.." jungkook felt himself slipping, so tired from college busting his ass again. "go home?"

"yes baby, we're going home." namjoon took the younger's hand in his, cooing at how tiny it was compared to his. "joonie has a suprise for you at home." jungkook's eyes widened, his walk turning into a skip as he bounced up and down.

"....!!! yay!" he giggled, resting his hands on namjoon's shoulders. the elder rolled his eyes with a grin, leaning down to let jungkook on his back. he piggy-backed jungkook home, fighting through his heaviness. but namjoon didn't mind.

"l-look! there's pretty planets everywhere.." jungkook gasped, staring up in awe as he looked around his bedroom walls and ceiling. they were decorated with small, glow in the dark planets and stars. little dots and aliens were painted in glow in the dark paint, along with little astronauts and spaceships. they glowed a soft yellow-green, providing enough light and darkness to sleep in. he glanced down to the corner of his room, where he saw jimin and namjoon's signatures, now understand why jimin wasn't at any of his classes. jungkook realized this is what he needed, tears coming to his eyes as he looked at the such the small, but meaningful gift.
he turned around and pulled namjoon into a hug, sobbing into his chest.

"there sure is." namjoon smiled, patting his little one's hair with his hand. he raised jungkook up, planting a small kiss to his forehead.

finally, jungkook thought to himself. redamancy.