~• III •~

After just the first five minutes of being in his car, you jolted up, yelling "Oh my god god god", making him pull the car breaks

"What happened?"

"I forgot bringing my nightwear, my stuff, nothing...shoot"

Your exaggerated reaction made him laugh.

"I got a lot of spare clothes, maybe a little big for you, but you can surely use them" he reassured igniting the engine again.

You were worried about going with a stranger is a little risky, but his generous approach made you believe him. Moreover, you had an SOS function on your phone. Safety first.

But he appeared so protective.

He drove to his place which was actually not very far. He gave you a seat on the living room sofa, politely offering you dinner.

"I got pasta for dinner, would you like eating?"

"Oh yeah, why not" you agreed as you were dangerously hungry.

He was placing the pasta in the microwave when you followed him into the kitchen.

"Let me help" you insisted, grabbing two serving plates.

Behaving like a gentleman he didn't allow you to work as per the 'norms of serving a guest'.

After you both finished up the food you both asked about each other's lives.

He's an aspiring actor, but a successful English model. He lives in London, the place you are going to shift really soon. He seemed really nice and funny. Not forgetting to mention a little flirty, but you didn't mind.

"So y/n what's up in your life, your parents?"
"It's fine. And they both passed away in an accident 2 years before"
"I am extremely sorry"
"No need of sorries "

He pressed his lips and tried to change the topic.
"Okay, I found you like movies, so what if you wanna see a movie with me tonight?!"
"OMG why not"
He surfed the Netflix and starts to choose, you quickly slide towards him and point to the movie "To all the boys I have loved before", as you haven't seen it yet.
"Oh yeah it's a good movie" you squealed getting next to him.

You noticed you came sliding too close to him so pulled back a little murmuring "sorry".

"It's fine, I guess we are friends now?"

"Of course"

He played the movie...

Netflix and chill...

Hey, you just watched the movie, so don't think otherwise... No dirty brains!

(TBC) fanficparker