~• XVII •~

You ran out, to the footpath, shaking your hand for a taxi and a taxi did stop for you

You ran out, to the footpath, shaking your hand for a taxi and a taxi did stop for you. You pulled open the back door and were just about sit down when you felt a hand grabbing your wrist, pulling you out.

"Where are you going?" the voice made your heart sink. You turned to face the source of the words.
"Just going to pick up my stuff from your house and go to mine," you said in a deadpan voice.
The blonde couldn't believe his ears and instantly released your wrist, standing in front of you in shock.
"You are leaving? All of a sudden, but why??" his voice was shrill.
"That's not important Harrison," you said, frustrated taking a step back inside the taxi, but he grabbed your wrist again.
"Leave me Haz!" you let out an irritated groan, with a teary voice.
"If this man is bothering you ma'am then I should call someone" the taxi driver spoke up.
"Look Y/n, now you're making me look like a predator." Harrison insisted on making you let go of the taxi and stand alone in front of him.

"Why are you leaving Y/n, all of a sudden?" he repeated.
"I told you it isn't important" you yelled back.
"Are you kidding me? How isn't it important? You are freaking living with me for more than a month and suddenly leaving! I think it's important!" he disputed, with a straight face.
"Okay okay, I'm mad at myself" you sighed, clenching your fist, moving your gaze to the opposite side.
He stared at your side-face in confusion.
"What? Why would you be mad at yourself?" he hesitated.
"I just can't accept someone in your life! " you answered softly, again facing him as warm tears fell out of your eyes.
"What? Who? Someone?" his tone was filled with doubt.
"The girl that you were talking about inside" you bewailed, as more tears escaped your eyes.

Everything stuck in Harrison's brain. He finally understood what all you were talking about. You were unaware, that the girl he was referring to was you. Seeing you jealous of that 'mysterious' girl he was in love with, made him take an initiative to clarify everything going on between you and him. He came closer to you and lifted your chin so that he could look into your eyes.
"Why does that affect you?" he asked, his voice soft as he wiped some tears from your cheeks using his thumbs.
"Cause I'm in love with you... and you. If you don't love me back then..."

Before you could even finish your sentence, Harrison's arms were around you. His intense stare made you unable to continue with your words, as it felt like his gaze was piercing through your soul. You felt helpless, a surging tide of warmth rushed in your heart, as you could see Harrison's eyes flickering to your lips and again back to your eyes. He bent your head across his arm and attached his lips with yours, softly at first, and then with swift graduation of intensity that made you cling to him as everything felt dizzy. You weren't able to process how all this escalated, that why he was kissing you so passionately as if his life depended on it? His insistent mouth was parting your shaky lips, sending wild tremors along your nerves, you didn't know why was he even kissing you, but you didn't want him to pull away. Before you could even realize, you were kissing him back.

He finally pulled apart, both of you gasping for air. He softly cupped your cheeks, looking again into your eyes.
"That girl is you. I'm in love with you Y/n," he said, almost whispering.
You couldn't help, but kiss him again, your shaky lips formed "I love you too", as your sad tears turned into relief ones.

"Aww, you guys are so cute!" the familiar voice of a third person made you both jolt apart. You both looked in the direction, only to find Nikki, Tom and Harry giggling, making both of you flustered.

The freaking love triangle misconception was finally solved.
But, is it happily ever after yet?

(TBC) fanficparker

Also, if you are liking this book then, plz help me by recommending to your friends, or leave a like or comment or follow fanficparker
(Just saying, it's all optional)