~• IX •~

Harrison showed you his home, it was absolutely cosy and felt homy

Harrison showed you his home, it was absolutely cosy and felt homy. Haz felt so good to have you at his place, every time you appreciated him, smiled or giggled, he felt his heart-beat increase to dangerous levels.

Time passed away so quickly with Harrison's company. You and Harrison have already spent three weeks together becoming really close friends. You even be-friended Tom's brothers Sam and Harry. You can say that you were a part of their gang.

Harrison often goes out for shoots, ad films or modelling dropping you to your hospital. You both hung out with Tom and his brothers in the evening most of the times, playing stupid games or doing weird Instagram lives.

This weekend you were invited to a pool party at Zendaya's resort.

And it was finally the time to attend this party...

•••
You wore a swimsuit, knowing that almost every girl joining the party would be wearing a hot 2 piece bikini. They all were big actresses or models with a perfect figure, but you were a doctor, so showing too much skin can make you feel embarrassed as what you thought. The little insecurity was travelling your brain. Finally, you dressed up in a pretty floral halter swimsuit.

You covered your suit with a cotton shrug so that it would easy to remove it and enjoy the pool party. Haz and Tom were also ready, they must be wearing their swimming pants inside their clothes. You all went to Zendaya's house. Zendaya warmly welcomed you all. Before going into the pool, you all changed into your swimming outfit. Luckily, you just have to remove you shrug. You prayed that you didn't look bad in front of other hot celebrities

The decoration around the pool was on fleak. There were barbecues and loads of cocktails. You eagerly waited for everyone at the cocktail counter and soon people started coming out in their swimwear. They all looked even more beautiful in real life than in pictures. You saw Tom, who was looking great like always, but your eyes weren't searching for him. Your gaze stopped at the blue-eyed blonde. He looked so hot..!

An instant, involuntary smile formed on your face, but in the next moment you observed other girls around you, they all looked so perfect with their Godesss like figure.

Constantly seeing celebrities and models with smooth, clear skin and flawless curves walking around you, made you wish desperately for a different body.

You looked at your waist, easily spotting some stretch marks, your hands they looked so ugly.

"Why would Haz ever like me?" This question wandered your brain, making you feel weak.

You felt like your brain was attacked with tons of insecurities. You felt too weak to face Harrison. Your vision started to get blurry due to the tears forming in your eyes.

(TBC) fanficparker