Last first day in High School

After the wild hunt incident, Stiles moved to Virginia and left Dahlia back at the house with his father. Stiles decided to let Dory stay with Dahlia and her dad. He learnt to trust Dory like how the other learnt to trust her. She worked at the animal clinic with Dr. Deaton and Scott. Some other time, she would watch some lacrosse games with Stella and Dahlia. After graduation, Scott and Stallion started volunteering as lacrosse assistant coach to give good remarks on their CV for UC Davis applications. Although she was the same age as Theo, Dory was a year behind everyone else. So, Dory took her senior year together with Liam, Mason, and Corey.

"Dory, Liam is here for you," Dahlia said as Liam stepped into the house, picking up Dory for their first day of senior year.

"I'll be ready in a minute!" Dory ran down the stairs and ended up missing a step and stumbled into Liam's embrace.

"Be careful," He said as he helped Dory to stand up straight.

"Another day with clumsy Dory," Liam teased her and messed her hair.

"Liam," Dory grinned. "Where are Corey and Mason?" she asked.

"They're in the car, we need to get to school at fast before everybody lined up in front of the counselor's room." Liam grinned and took her hand.

"Tell me if you got ahold of Theo," Dory said and waved her hand to Dahlia.

"Now go to school," She nodded.

The four seniors went inside Corey's Toyota sedan and as the machine started, they travelled to the school. As usual, the four were talking inside the car as Corey drove the care to the school. School never felt the same after the wild hunt. Looking back to that day when Liam rescued Mason, Corey, Hayden and Dory at the wild hunt station, Dory was at the room where Corey was wired and kept. She was badly beaten and she watch how the ghost riders wired Corey. She heard that painful screams and she sometimes still cried out of nowhere like now. when it was all quiet in the car, she suddenly cried and held both her ears.

"Dory, what happened?" Liam asked as he carefully patted her back.

"I could still hear Corey's screams," She cried. Corey pulled the car to the side of the road and moved to the back seat as he told Mason to drive and he asked Liam to accompany Mason at the front seat.

"I'm okay, Dory." He said as he came closer to the girl and hugged her in a warm embrace.

"Corey, I'm Sorry," She cried on the younger male's chest.

"It's okay, Dory. I healed already, Melissa cured me," Corey said and rubbed her back to calm her down. "Look at me," He said. "I'm well, I'm healthy, I healed."

She cried, she couldn't get the trauma out of her. Her chest went up and down and her breath gradually went uneven.

"She got the panic attack," He tried holding Dory's hand.

"Lydia said you need to make her hold her breath," Mason said as he pulled the car to the parking lot. "You go back there and try to calm her down." Mason said and Liam nodded.

"Look at me," Liam stared into Dory's eyes

"Look at me," Liam stared into Dory's eyes. when he saw dory crying, he looked away to hide his own tears. 

"I can't breathe, Liam," She cried.

Liam leaned in and smashed his lips into hers and slowly deepened the kiss. at first, she was shocked upon Liam's brave action, but as soon as Liam deepened his kiss, she closed her eyes and her breathing slowly began to went back to normal. She hugged Liam and buried her face into his shoulder.

"Thank you," Dory said and she hugged Liam tightly.

"No biggie," Liam said, he smiled as he leaned his head onto Dory's shoulder.

"Last night, at the Senior Scribe, you wrote another name on the bookshelf, BT, and LR," Mason said as he paused and looked at Dory. "Why?"

"Lori and Brett aren't in our school. But all thing I knew, they helped the pack and I'm thankful for that. So, their names were written on the shelf to remember how they are a part of us. Plus, I dated Brett for a good six month before we broke up." Dory said and opened her locker which was right beside Liam's. it was supposed to be Hayden's but now it was hers. Liam's face got a little sour upon Dory mentioning Brett and everyone could see that he was so jealous about it.

"Someone's jealous," Corey teased seeing Liam's facial expression.

"Even a human can sense that too. we don't need a supernatural sense to see that," Mason grinned playfully.

---