Scared and Terrified

Dory's POV

It had been a rough week at school. With Tamora Monroe on rise, she recruited Nolan and Gabe to join in her hunting party testing each and every supernatural beings at school by stabbing on the back of our hands with knives. Yesterday, it was Edgar they chased up until the men's lavatory. I ran away from school after Brett dropped me to school. I hid in Malia's Den. Glad neither did Gabe nor Nolan knew how to track scents like Liam or Brett. I fished out my phone from my pocket and called Theo. Gladly he answered to my call.

[Dory is in italic; Theo is in bold italic]

"Theo, It's me. We need your help. There is a hunter disguised as the school counsellor. She's hunting down all the supernatural beings at school,"

"Well, I've been hunted down by some hunters disguised as the sheriff department deputies for the past two weeks. You sound scared, what did they do to you, Neesha?"

"These herds of hunters and their recruits were running around the school, stabbing kids by the back of their hands, testing out how quick they would heal. Nolan told me I was next. So I ran to Malia's Den,"

"Are you sure you're safe there? Where is Stiles?"

"Stiles is in Virginia. Brett would have known because he knew my scent. They're going to hunt me down. I need to pass senior year but I couldn't go to school because they're going to hunt me down,"

"Wait, what? You're back with Brett?"

"Yeah, I'm back with him, why?"

"Nothing, I was just a little surprised, I thought you liked Liam,"