wolf and the hound

Dory's POV

After the whole rat and spiders situations happening at the school, Liam, Mason and I went back to the normal life as seniors. Miss Monroe didn't say about anything. I was still dating Brett and that night, the three of us were going to go for a study hall night. Unfortunately, there is someone who kept us company. He was not one of our friends. his eyes glowed orange-ish but that wasn't Kira's vermilion kitsune eyes, nor bright red like Scott's or Stallion's. His body started to burn just like Parrish. He's a Hellhound! I gasped. He ran and charged unto us.

"Get behind me."Liam shouted as his eyes glowed yellow and so did mine.

"Wait, that's a... Hellhound." Mason said. worry began creeping all over his face.

"Run" He shouted. - 

"Wait, I'm not leaving you!" Mason said as he held the baseball bat Stiles got him.

"Neither am I," I said as my eyes glowed yellow.

"No, he's a Hellhound! Run!" Liam exclaimed telling Mason and I to go away.

"I am fighting with you, stupid," I said as I turned myself into my werewolf form.

 "If the Wild Hunt couldn't keep you, nothing can" He growled as he pinned Liam onto one of the lockers. "No. No. No, it's not you." The hellhound growled. "It won't stay hidden." He then slashed Liam's chest with his claws as Liam retaliated.

"What is it?" I growled. and slashed the hound's chest but got him clawing my back as I screamed in pain. not long after my scream in agony, the other hellhound, the one I knew very dearly came and fought the other one, leaving blood stains on his chest.

"It must be stopped. Nothing else matters." The wounded hound now came and growled at us before he left into the woods.

"The sun. The moon. The truth." Liam chanted together with me as we turned back into our human form.

"Dory, are you okay?" Parrish came to me and held me in his arm.

"He slashed me on my back," I whined feeling the pain taking over my body before I passed out in Parrish's arm.

"Liam? I got you. Okay. Okay. Okay. Okay."  Mason exclaimed and helped Liam into the locker room.

"I'll get Dory to Melissa," Parrish said, carrying me into his car straight to the hospital.

---

Parrish took me to the memorial hospital only to find Melissa freaking out on the unconscious and wounded self of mine. she rushed me to the ER and tended my wounds after sticking a bag of IV to me and put the oxygen mask over my nose and mouth. I was half awake when I found Mellisa finished cleaning me up.

"B-Brett," I moaned unconsciously.

"Parrish, get Brett," Melissa said. "I'm Melissa, dear," She held my hand.

"Melissa, t-thank you," I said and held her hand.

"Who did this to you?" She asked.

"I fought a hellhound," I said, wincing on every inches of my deep wounds.

"You'll heal right?" She asked.

"It'll take time, It's hellfire anyways," I said. "He said, something came out through the portal when we opened the portal to the wild hunt," I said.

"DORY!" Brett barged into the ER and rushed to my position where I laid and looked on my wounded back.

"B-Brett," I moaned before losing my consciousness due to the emerging pain.

"No-no no.. don't," He said, holding my hand.

-----

Narrator's POV

"Melissa, How's Taneesha?" This time Stallion and Theo rushed into the ER.

"She Passed out just now. she isn't healing," Melissa said as she showed the boys Dory's fresh bloody wounds from the fight. "The hellfire stung really deep and she isn't healing from within."

"She's been poisoned even before she fought, Nolan did it. He stabbed your sister with a knife dipped in yellow wolfsbane," Liam explained.

"We need to get Deaton here, I'll do everything to delay the spread of the poison," Melissa said as she tried creating some sort of antidote.

"I'll go fetch the doc," Stallion said as he ran through the ER door and took the jeep to the animal clinic. 

"Neesha," Theo said as he held his sister's hand and cried on her hand.

Nobody had ever seen Theo crying like a baby like that. Theo was broken, devastated and he cried all his heart out upon Dory's condition. Dory was his other half. She's his anchor. his only anchor. 

"Theo," Dahlia came and approached the male, tapping his shoulder, giving him support.

Theo was crying that he didn't realise Dahlia was there. he was focused on taking away Dory's pain. He failed, it was too much to take for him. Dory was the reason he changed his perspectives and tried his best to be the good Theo he never had been in his life. "Don't leave me," He cried.

"I need all of you guys to get out." Deaton said. "Theo, Brett, you two should stay here, she's gonna need all the help you can give." He continued.

"I'll do all I can, doc. She's all i've got left in my life." Theo said begging for Deaton to cure his twin sister.

------