Chapter 10

"I love you "

"Wait what ?!"

"Oh " sudden realisation "um...... the title of the next poem I um...... wanted to read to you " Edmund said flustered turning his full attention to the book flipping through pages to find a specific poem " I um..... I'm rather attached to this um...... poem it hold a lot of meaning ."

' Why did I say that ? I'm such an idiot ! she probably thinks I'm weird now , why did I have to say that out loud ? ' He mentally scolded himself .

He was a little too rough with the book and it began slipping out of his grasp . You reached for it just as it was about to roll down the hill . You managed to catch it but started rolling down the hill instead . In a failed attempt to stop you Edmund followed you down the hill .

You ended up at the foot of the hill , side by side staring at the blue sky . "Well that was a disaster " Edmund covered his face with his hands

You laughed slightly "it was actually kinda fun. Rolling down I mean. Hey you know what this reminds me of ?"

"What ?" He asked turning his head slightly to face yours .

"Anakin and Padme" you smiled

"Who ?"

You sat up , eyes widening "you don't know Anakin Skywaker , Jedi knight turned Sith Lord or Padme Amidala queen of Naboo or Star Wars in general ?!"

He looked at you confused "um...no"

And so you began telling him about the series you'd come to love so much , adding in theories and facts .

"So he becomes a force ghost ?"

"Yes " you said smiling at him as you finished your tale of the galaxy far , far away

"Oh , okay "

There was a saturated sunrise over the hills and valley . You and Edmund stared at it in comfortable silence before he stood up .

He offered you his hand which you gladly took . He helped you up and packed up the picnic basket .

"Can I keep the book over night?" You asked noticing the forgotten leather bound book at your feet .

Edmund looked back you "sure " he then turned to Ciar Paravel , which was just a giant stone wall with a wooden door from where you were standing
"Let's head back , they might think we were " he paused "up to something "

You snickered following him toward the castle .

"What's so funny ?" He cocked an eyebrow .

"You sound like Snape " you said still giggling

"Um......"

You looked back at him before waking through the door and back onto castle grounds "that's a story for our second date "

He smirked "so there's a second date ?"

"Perhaps "