Chapter 20

While you told everyone about Brooklyn 99 (and how much you loved the jake x Amy pairing) reepacheep walked in . You were explaining the Halloween episode to Ed and Lucy so you didn't take notice . He whispered something to the three oldest , something that all of them tense . Peter excused himself and left the table , Susan and Caspian following close behind . 

This caught your attention , why was everyone so secretive today ? You had become so dostraced that Edmund has to call your name several times . "Hey ! Are you okay ? " he asked . "Yeah-" you turned back to him and smiled "- I'm fine ." 

"Where do you suppose they're going ? " Edmund asked . Lucy took a bite of chicken " probably doing big kid stuff . " 

Edmund , who obviously felt very left out mumbled " but I'm a big kid , I didn't get to go with . " 

" are you suffering from FOMO ? " Edmund gave me a questioning look " , fear of missing out " I explained . Lucy laughed a little but no one said anything for the remainder of the meal . 

~ Meanwhile ~

A knight handed peter a small piece of paper . He took it and read the carefully inscribed message . He handed it to Susan and sat at his desk chair . 

" it's a warning ." She said , Caspian an read it over her shoulder . "Peter , if you're think what I think you're thinking-" Peter nodded " I am , it's her . " 

" it's alright ," caspian said " she's on our side ." 

" but will she stay there ? " 

Susan put the paper on his desk " you're being paranoid , she wouldn't turn on us , we've given her a home and we've been good to her -" she walked over to him "- I know you're being paranoid but everything will be okay , let's just focus on planning the ball " 

Caspian nodded in agreement . Peter sighed . He couldn't help it , it's not everyday that something like this comes to Narnia . 

A/N // hey this is a chapter I'm too lazy to edit right now but I might do it later . Thank you all so much for your support and patience. I'd just like to say one last think , Thanks Pete ! 

Oh and I almost forgot here's what was on the note - 

 The time to act will be at hand

the witch will take over the land

The great Aslan will fall

And she shall rule it all

I word of cation to this tale

If the child should fight you will fail