( 2 ) bodyguard

In the big building , Sana walk entering her office and sat down on her big chair to starting her work . The office door was knocked , she allow the person enter her office , she know who the person is .

" Good morning young lady " her secretary greeted her with big smile " morning too eunha ! " she said and smile too . " are you have someone to breakfast with today ?" Eunha ask " no and of course you will be my breakfast partner as always ! " sana said and laugh .

" Re- really ?! I don't have -"

" did i told you to waste your money on me ?" Sana blink her eyes make eunha smile appear more big with her shining eyes .

" you paying my breakfast today sana-ya" she laugh and jumping in happiness .

" ergh ! Go ! I need to finish my work then we go breakfast together" she said and turn to her computer again .

" okay darling ! I'll leave first " eunha said and bow before leaving the big office .

Eunha is her best friend , eunha didn't have family . eunha only have sana and sana give her job as her secretary it is because she believed that Eunha can do this job other than work as a bartender at club .

Well , she met Eunha when she had to attend a small meeting at the building next to the club , there she saw eunha at the entrance club with many guy around her and they almost sell her to old-man or richest man .

Because of god power, Sana ran to her and help her , Sana get Eunha the job after a few months because Eunha tell her everything about herself to Sana and she was pity on her , that's how they be a good friends after a years ago .

Sana give Eunha apartment to live and sometime Eunha take a nap there too when she feel bored at home ,  sometimes her father go to overseas for a month . So she don't have someone to talk and play with that's why she spend time with eunha .

Then the door was knocked again " Ergh ! come in " she said and the door was open and revealed a guy she don't know who . She glance from his shoes to his face

Who are this guy ? Is he want to have are job here ? Sana confused .

" Who are you ?" First question burst from sana lips . " I'm Jeon jungkook " Jungkook bow and stand up look at sana with his seducing eyes . " Jungkook ? What are you doing here ? I think ... Our building didn't do any vacancy right now " Sana said and turn to her laptop again .

" I'm not are job finder , I'm your bodyguard, miss " he said make sana almost cough . " wh-what ? A bodyguard ? I didn't have a bodyguard !" Sana said and stand up . " Master told me to be your bodyguard miss " he said and smile .

Oh that's is ! I'm fluttered !

"O-ouh , sorry but when ? He didn't inform me anything" Sana look at him . " long story and now I start to work with you , Miss Sana-shi " smirk appear on his thin lips as he start walk to the sofa next to sana and sit at there.  Sana still stand up there , shock at his attitude , no one dare do her like that . this is first time .

" I think you know who are me " Sana glance at Jungkook " why so rude ?"

Jung kook let out a heavy sigh , he stand up from his sit and walk slowly to where Sana stand and look at her eyes , they're nose touch each other

" Hmm , as long as I remember , Yoongi hyung didn't told me about respect each other , he just told me to not fall in love with each others , so how if we do something interesting in this big office  ?" He said and sniff on her neck make her winced .