Chapter 3

A/N: Hello my little matches!!! Holly Marie Combs as Laurelai. Love this song!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How is it I have absolutely nothing to wear? I think as I rummage through my armoire and chest, looking for a good outfit to wear.

As I continue searching, something glints in the corner of my eye. I gasp and run over to the cloth hidden in the back of my armoire. How did I not see this before? I grab a pair of scissors and immediately get to cutting and sowing, not noticing the noise coming from outside my hut.

I cast a quick spell to keep the sowing going as I grab my rings and boots. I bathe quickly and see the needle stop moving, indicating the outfit is done. I pick up the black pants with crystals in the seams and slip them on over my undergarments. Then, I pick up the shirt that has the crystals around the collar and down the long sleeves and slip that on. Then, I swing the black leather cloak around me as I slip it on.

As I am lacing up my boots, my mother walks in and gasps. "Where did you find that cloth?" I jump at the sudden noise. "I found it in my armoire, Mom. Why?" I ask as I look at her with a questioning gaze.

"Because that is the cloth of the Matron, known only to appear to the most powerful of witches. It looks amazing on you, my son." She smiles brightly as she walks over and hugs me.

"Thank you Mama. I am ready to come to the feast if it is time." I smile shyly, blushing from her compliment. She nodded and moved the door for me.

~~~~Right outside the dining villa~~~~

"Mom, I am nervous. I mean, what if they see the cloth and get angry, or start fighting?" I ask, hands starting to shake.

"I will handle it after that, son. All I know is that you better be ready for Raedon to rip your clothes off." She says as she puts her hand on the small of my back.

"Ready?" She asks. I nod slowly. She chuckles and shoves me forward gently. As I pass through the curtains, I immediately hear all conversations stop and small gasps throughout the room.

I immediately feel a heated stare. I look around for it as I walk forward. People whisper and stare, and then one says, "It is not possible. He is gay, a royal bastard, and just turned 18. He can not be most powerful."

I blush and immediately turn away from the voice. Next thing I know, I hear a slap ring out. I look to see my mother has her red hand raised again, matching her raised eyebrow.

"Anybody else wish to insult my legitimate heir, who was born while I was still married to the king?" She slowly turns and only has people bowing their heads.

"I, for one, would like to say how incredible the Coven Prince looks with the cloth of the Matron." Raedon says as he walks up looking amazing in his black leather outfit.

He holds his arm out for me to take and I wrap my arm with his. I blush as he escorts me to my seat. "Do you really think so?" I whisper as he pulls my chair out.

"Of course, my Prince. Why wouldn't I?" he asks with a blinding smile on his face. I swear, my heart might burst right out of my chest. Or, at least the piece I have.

I sit in the chair, red as a tomato, and my mother motions for everyone to take their seats. "Once again, I would like to wish my son a Happy Birthday!" Everyone starts applauding. Raedon looks at me from his seat and winks at me.

I was immediately pulled into a premonition. I was laying on a mat, I think on the ground, and I had two people on one side and two on the other. I noticed one looked like Raedon, but with longer hair. My loves... I thought as I was pulled from the premonition by the sound of a commotion. 

I blinked and saw Raedon standing in front of me with Solamen's fist in his hand. "Coven Prince, there is a revolt. Get out of here!" I immediately started laughing at that. The fight that was happening around me stopped as I laughed.

"What's so funny, faggot?" Poellos, Solamen's father asked. "Even after seeing me in an outfit made from the cloth of the Matron, you still want to pick a fight.." I said in a low tone as I stood. Everybody but my mother and Raedon shrank back from my glare.

"My name is Lukas Gerard Wanedon. I am the legitimate heir to the crown and the coven. Any who wish to go against that claim, please leave now. Because when I am crowned Coven Leader, the likes of Poellos and Solamen will not be tolerated." I say as I glare at the two aforementioned. I slowly raise my right hand and create a fireball.

"Poellos, Solamen, if you do not wish to become ash, I suggest you leave." I say as I create another fireball in my left hand. Erion flew onto my shoulder and Frelza stalked in front of me. Solamen took Poellos' arm and turned, making a run for it. "Raedon, we are sending Frelza and Kaisen after them. If they try to circle back, or do not leave immediately, the familiars have permission to kill."

"Lukas, I understand you are upset---"

"Upset? Mother, one of the pieces of my heart just about had his face smashed in protecting me, and you want to say i am overreacting?" I said to her. I did not realize what I had said until there was total silence around me.

"Coven Prince, is  this true?" Raedon asked me. I just blushed, turned and ran.