prologue

taehyung, a boy which everyone loves and likes.

bts, a group that everyone hates and feared of.

will they all catch taehyung's heart or are they going to broken hearts?

L E T' S
G E T
S T A R T E D !

jeon jungkook, a member of the said scary group BTS. The youngest of all the members. Can fuck you anywhere right here right now, but actually have feelings. And also very strong. Have you seen his 8 pack abs? Those could bring you to heaven.

Park jimin, a member too. Kinda sweet but sadistic and though he's short, he really can be scary when he gets mad.

Jung hoseok, the sunshine of the group, but after the sunshine drops.. What will it be? Oh man holy shit, that's when his dark side eppears ya'll. Sweet and kind, can rip your ass of in 1 second.

Kim namjoon, the smartest of the group. Have an IQ 148. Knows everything about everyone in the school, but is really a madman when you mock him or call him 'stupid', cause he didn't waste his studying or his punching training.

Min yoongi, the coldest of the group. Really mysterious, dark, and savage. But, what we didn't know he have a soft spot certainly for someone he loves. But who knows?

Kim seokjin, the last member. The parent of the group. Really great at cooking, yells at you if you cut the onion the wrong way. Can beat your ass to 1500.

enjoy reading this book hoessss 🍸🌹🌹🍸🌹🌹🍸
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
🍸🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🍸
🍸🍸🌹🌹🌹🍸🍸
🍸🍸🍸🌹🍸🍸🍸
🍸🍸🍸🌹🍸🍸🍸
🍸🎁😊❤☺🎁🍸
i spend too much time on these.