hoseokie

"okay class, today we will learn about a topic blablabla" i covers my ears with my hands, looking at the outside windows, still thinking about some deppresing shits.

"hey jungkook.." taehyung calls me out.

"hmm?" i said looking at him.

Taehyung leaned onto me on the side if you know what i mean. His plump lips went onto my ears, he whispers "the teacher forgot to call me out.. I'm a new student."

"i'll call him out for ya." i almost got a boner, gosh fuck he's so petite. Look at that slim waist.

"hey teach! You forgot to introduce us all to this cute guy right here." i said, winking at taehyung while smirking. He blushed furiously and humped his legs while pouting.

"don't say cute guyy!!" he whines cutely.

"whatever." i chuckled. 

"oh yes taehyung, you may introduce yourself." the teacher welcomed him.

"hello. I'm Kim Taehyung and i'm from Daegu. I love to sing and dance but i'm not quiet confident about it. I am usually really quiet so please don't assume me as a ghost." he says as he politely bows to us.

But suddenly someone shouts, "why are you wearing a skirt??" making everyone looking at taehyung weirdly.

"basically someone drops their c-" the teacher cuts him off, "you may go back to your seat."

He blushes again while thanking him.

"you were being cute." i teased him.

"stop you jerk!" he pouts again.

"i can never let go of you pouting." i looks at him lovely,not caring what the teacher's talking about. Well fuck, i'm about to get 0% on my grades.

"yeah right." he scoffes.

Skip time motherfucker

I plugged my earphones into my ears, searching for a music that fits my taste.

wait, fashion week? Oh this makes me think about my baby timberlands and my white t-shirts. I miss them babes so much..

i dramatically wipes my nonexistent tears, clearly being extra.

when i saw taehyung, i rushed throught the peoples and grabbed his shoulder roughly, making him spin around and wincing abit.

"oowww! What was that for student.."
"jungkook. Jeon jungkook." i smiled.

"anyways jungkook, i was just about to go to the cafeteria with my new friends. Do you want to join?" he grabbed my slightly big hand and looked at me with puppy eyes.

"well fuck." i sighed, i can't leave my gangs tho. His new friends would be afraid, and if they tell him i'm  dangerous of some shit he would fear me.. Wait nevermind, i'll kick their asses.

And my gangs well.. They're gonna make something about this.

but it's a pretty good time to be spending time with a pretty boy. Maybe i should go!

"sure." he lets go of my hand jumping and saying yays.

"now let's go." i grabbed his slender beautiful hand, holding our hands eachother while making our way to the cafeteria.

I can see people fears when i walked down the hall, and some cooing because of my cute baby, but i shooted daggers at them so they won't check out my baby anymore with his peachy ass.

impressive of how i could still hear things while wearing earphones, right? I really do have a sensetive ear if you wanna know.

"hereee we are!" he said, stopping in his tracks.

"wait! I'll call them first." i didn'y do anything.. But he's cute anyways.

and call? Bitch he even have their number!! What the fuck. I'm gonna ask him next time.

he tapped a nombor and waited, but he suddenly widens his eyes and shouted, "hoseokieee!!!"

what.
the.
fuck.

---

My chapters are so short, forgive me.