pretty boy

jungkook. pov

i sat on my chair as i grab my Iphone 7 plus. I looked at the notifications to see some sluts beaming messenges, thinking i would be their boyfriend.
but one messenge caught my eyes.

Jamochi
Jungkook. 

You
Chim, wdyw?

Jamochi
I saw this pretty boy.
want a picture?

You
Sure, incase if he's another good toy to fuck with.

jamochi
Here.

Youholy shit that ass wait did you take it

You
holy shit that ass
wait did you take it

Jamochi
yeah, who else would take a picture of a pretty boy with a view on the back revealing his pretty peachy ass?

You
yours are kinda one too but okay.

Jamochi
stop. I'm turning this ass into muscles if you keep saying that. i just wanna steal this damn pretty guy's heart.

You
Then why did you messenge me?

Jamochi
Advice? I mean, you got some pretty girls. Also, you got 200,00 girls in your area so???

You
Bitch no, i didn't make them fall in love with me but they did.  Also, you're just making me fall in love with him. Especially if you take a picture of him at that view.

I closed my Iphone, an advice? Does he think i'm his fucking tutor or some shit? Whatever.

I leaned my back on the chair. Sighing,

'all i do is fucking girls and boys. Nothing else. I wish i'm talented and amazing as my brother and my sister. I'm so fucked up. When will i be a better person? How can i change? When will i sto-'

"u-um, h-hello!" someone greeted me. When i turned around i though it was just one of my fans, but holy fuck he was something else. A fucking princess beauty.

I was kind of startled the fact that he had a deep voice, but damn i would like to hear it while he was moaning under me, begging for my d- "u-um, a-are you- okay?"

'i'm totally fine, yeah. Was just thinking about you moaning mess under me-' wait. Is he that boy with that peachy ass? "hello." i said back, trying to sound cold as possible.

He clutches his skirt, wait, a skirt?
"why are you wearing a skirt?" i ask him while making a confused look.

"someone dropped their coffee on my pants, so i forgaved her and i went to borrow a pants, but all they have was a skirt and i don't want to look like i peed in my pants so .." he pauses as he blushes.
"iworeaskirtandapantiestohidemypeewee.." he hides his face in his hands dropping his ass down to the floor making everyone look at him because of the loud noise, or maybe because of his great ass.

I kneeled to him, grabbing one of his hands and said, "you actually looked pretty in them." i smiled sweetly at him, acting like as if i was innocent.

i carefully lets him up, seeing his face red from embrassement is so cute. "so, why did you greet me?"

His face quickly changes as he beamed up, "your brother is friends with me! And he said i will live with you, from now on. Since i don't have anywhere to live." he said while smiling.

gosh that fucking legendary boxy smile is my new kink. "what's your name?"

"kim taehy-" 

"FBI OPEN UP!"

the door was open slammed with a loud noise, making some boys n girls screech.

"just kidding, go back to your seats students." the teacher said as he laughs, damn this old man, i would have choke him to death right here right now.

----

END! SEE YOU IN ANOTHER CHAPTERRR!