1.

Most people don't remember their first accident, especially, if it's an accident that happened when they were younger. Jimin does, he remembers cause it was a changing point in his life. You see Jimin and his adopted brother Jungkook were waiting for their sister Ryujin. 

Jimin was about 10 years old around that time, making the twins 8 and old enough to learn to protect themselves. That's what they were on our way to now. Self defense classes. 

The two have been waiting for Ryujin for about 20 minutes now. They finally saw her across the street. Jimin wasn't really paying attention, he was on his phone playing a game until he heard Kookie scream out Ryujin's name in worry.

So he looked up.

His eyes widen almost dilating in size in both fear and worry. The fear of losing the twins grew. The worry as to why the world was moving so slow. Like why the hell was everything in slow motion.

One thing leads to another and he sees Junkook get hit in his eye after saving Ryujin from the car's headlight. Without realizing what it was, a sharp pain came to his ear, the next thing he saw was- well, nothing, everything went black.

The last thing he hears however, is Ryujin calling both Jimin and Jungkook's names before Jimin was knocked unconscious. According to Ryujin, Jimin went ear first into the ground flipping to the other side hitting my other already throbbing ear before he passed out.

What feels like a few moments later Jimin’s eyes flickered open a bit, only to see people in white hovering above him but it was really weird. They looked like they were saying something to him, but no sound was coming out of their mouths.

Jimin looked to his side to see Junkook holding a bag of ice on his bandaged eye. He was sitting on a hospital chair, but Jimin was too far away to go and comfort him. Jimin then looked to his right side and saw Ryujin hovering over him. She had tears streaming down her pretty face.

Jimin reached up to touch her face and asked "What's wrong?" She then said some things but he couldn’t exactly hear her. Well, he didn't hear anything at all so he asked her to speak up but it didn't work. He still couldn’t hear her. 

Jimin watched as his hand dropped from her face and black dots appeared in his vision. Soon after that he blacked out yet again. Almost a second after that Jimin shot his eyes open and almost jumped out of the bed, he felt 2 hands on his body holding him down. 

He turned to see Kookie holding him down with that adorable bunny smile. Jimin had no choice but to smile back. Until Jimin looked into Jungkook’s eyes. 

His eyes were 2 different eye colors. One was brown the other was white not entirely white but it was a blue-ish white color. He Looked around to the couch with Jimin following his gaze, he saw Ryujin laying down on the couch, her face was all puffy and red signaling she's been crying for quite some time now. She woke up with a start, like she just had a terrible nightmare. She started looking around the couch as if she was looking for someone. Her attention then turned to Jimin who was now sitting up in his hospital bed and a huge ass bunny smile appeared on her face. 

She ran toward Jimin and all but pushed Jungkook away to hug Jimin tight, maybe a little too tight as he couldn't breath. No, literally he couldn't breathe. He tapped on her back one too many times. He was being suffocated by her nonexistent chest. He knew she meant no harm but it just didn't feel like it.

Jimin felt her loosen up and he let out a loud gasp for air. It didn't sound pretty but hey, what was he supposed to do he was literally dying! That's when it happened, she was arguing with kook but he couldn't hear a thing. Ryujin turned to Jimin and looked him in the eye as she tilted her head in confusion while saying something. 

Yet he couldn’t hear a damn thing.

Ryujin was arguing with Jungkook over the fact that he was hugging too hard. She kept her eyes on Jungkook but turned to ask Jimin for confirmation but he didn't answer. She turned around and with a tilt of her head she called out to him. 

"Jiminie oppa? Why didn't you answer the question I just asked you?" He then opened his mouth but instead of words he broke down, screaming and yelling questions that he demanded answers to.

"What are you saying? Why can't I hear you? Are you playing with me? If you are, it's not funny. I'm freaking out right now!!!" The hands that covered his ears were trembling as he spoke. Was he even talking? He didn't know. 

The twins look at each other in shock before Ryujin shakes Jungkook, telling him to call a doctor, or anyone that can help them right now. Jungkook nodded and rushed out of the room. Upon seeing the younger of the two leave Jimin goes hysterical. 

He began screaming out more questions. Questions the oldest twin didn't- no couldn't answer. Why is it that Jimin could always help with her problems, but when it comes down to it she couldn't do anything to help him. 

Not too long later the younger twin arrived with a doctor and a few nurses. They were telling him to calm down by calling his name. 

They had also told us to leave the room. A few minutes later  they had called us back in and we walked in to see Jimin sleeping. "Doctor what's wrong with him?" Jungkook asked, a bit  teary eyed. I immediately went to hug him giving him reassurance. 

The doctor sighed “The accident took a huge toll on Jimin that will affect the way he lives his life and I am very sorry that I can't help any further." Jungkook was now crying in fear of what could have possibly happened to his savior and brother. 

The doctor then sighed again ''Your brother can't hear. What I'm trying to say is... he's deaf-"