3.

"Kook let's go!!!! Stop taking pics of your abs and hurry up!!" screamed Ryujin at the front door. Jungkook was in fact not taking pictures of his abs. He was getting the food. Jimin was already in the car thinking up one too many ways on how this day could go bad.

Jimin due to him being partially deaf in his left ear and fully deaf in his right, he couldn't drive. At least not in the daytime. Jungkook couldn't drive unless it was night time either. Him being blind in one eye, and him pretending to be fully blind is another reason as to why he can't drive.

So it's now up to Ryujin to take care of her 'incapable' brothers. It's pure bullshit if you ask her.

After a few minutes of pure chaos from Jungkook blasting out songs from the radio, they finally pulled up at the college. No one had seen that car before so they watched, wanting to see who would come out door.

Jimin wore a black long sleeved turtleneck with a KENZO denim jacket on top and 99 percent IS pants. In his ears he had small dangling earrings and his usual clear hearing aids. Ryujin came out with black pants, with a matching black turtleneck, a brown plaid suit jacket and heeled Chelsea boots. Jungkook wore his usual black loose pants, a white shirt, with a small hole in the side, and a black jacket.

After pretending to help her siblings Ryujin started walking into the building with Jimin on her left and Jungkook on her right, with the twins' hands intertwined. They were walking when suddenly someone bumped into Ryujin. She however didn't see it coming too busy mentally cursing out her siblings, so when she did notice it was too late. Her face was getting closer and closer to the floor but two pairs of arms stopped that feeling in its tracks.

Jimin and Jungkook both caught Ryu. Like they would let her hit the ground in the first place. The two placed their sister back on her feet, Jungkook stayed by her side continuously asking her questions, still keeping up with his blind act while Jimin walked up to the guy.

"You do that to anyone near me again and I will fucking kill you." He said it with such a straight face the guy didn't know if Jimin was joking or not. While the boy was silent Jimin took a long hard look at him.

Dark brown hair, short sleeved white shirt, jacket around waist, tons of muscle, loose pants, and a bunch of lackey's behind him. Yep! Jimin was face to face with the jocks of the school. Not wanting to face these idiots anymore Jimin turned and walked away, leading Jungkook and Ryujin to the main office so they could get to class.

Upon entering his classroom Jimin noticed two things, in the corner of the room was Suga, son of Min Jihyuk, and next head of the Min Clan. And next to him sat Kim Namjoon aka RM a strategist, he knew information on every and anyone who has walked past him. He could have been an excellent middle man if his father wasn't a member of the Kim Clan.

And in the front of the class staring at him with a raised brow was his brother Park Jinyoung. Jungkook who was listening to the teacher introducing Ryujin and having a conversation fidgeted with his fingers as he waited for further instruction.

Ryujin on the other hand noticed her brother fidgeting and grabbed his hands to interlock them with hers. Temporarily distracting Jungkook from being stuck in his mind. She looked at Jimin who was surveying the room and left him alone. Knowing he wasn't going to stop till he deemed the room safe.

"Miss Park, your seat is over there. We heard about what happened and put you to sit in the middle of your brothers." Ryujin thanked the elder woman before turning to her twin to hold his hand.

She led Jungkook to his seat and told him that this was his seat now. Jimin watched still at the front of the class as Ryujin pointed at him and then to the seat next to her. Jimin sighed, he bowed to the teacher with a small smile before he headed to the seat beside his siblings.

+(**=**)+

It had only been 3 hours in the building for education and Jimin is offended as hell. Jungkook was tired of pretending to be blind and Ryujin was bored. The books in the library weren't lying when they said school was boring, but she thought fun things would at least happen today being the new kids an' all.

Jimin and Jungkook shared all their classes together while Ryujin due to not having a "disability" couldn't attend the special ED classes her brothers took.

Lunch was one of the times the three siblings had together and they enjoyed it. Jimin had made kimbap and tteokbokki the night before and served it with an array of veggies and dakgangjeong.

Jungkook and Ryujin picked up their chopsticks to dig in. It took a while but the twins soon noticed their older brother not eating and grabbed his attention with a tap on his shoulder. Seeing as they were still inside the school to make it non suspicious she signed and spoke so Jungkook could hear, seeing as he was still pretending to be blind.

"What's wrong?" Jimin turned to look at her simply signed

"The Min and Kim clan are in this school."

________

This update was kind of short and boring but I have tons of things going on in the next chapter and I didn't wanna reveal them so soon. hehe. See you next week shooting stars!!!