2.

"Jimin~"

"Jiminie oppa~"

Jimin jumps up with a start. With a gun in hand he turns to the familiar feminine voice. Jimin looked at the figure on the floor only to see Ryujin laughing her ass off. He looked a little closer to see hickeys on her thighs and collarbone. And with a sigh he put his gun away and looked at her with a sorrow filled look. As soon as Ryu saw his face she straightened up.

"Look I know that I'm not supposed to be going to the club anymore but tonight is the last time I swear, ok just tonight!" She tried to reason out.

"Baby... that's what you said last night. I don't want you to be addicted to the feeling of being drunk and seducing people with your body. What if a Mafia or gangster decides they want to take you with them. I can't always save you sweetie, I'm worried Ryu. I don't know what I would do without you or Kookie." 

Jimin took Ryujin into his arms. He hated scolding the younger, but she had to realize that this job wasn't helping.

"You could do so much more with your life than trying to make money at the club, stripping for those-those bastards with money. I promised I would take care of you, Ryu. I promised I wouldn't let anyone hurt you like your parents did, but you're not helping me by going out and coming back with bruises from those assholes almost every night"

When Jimin finished his speech he looked down to see Ryu crying. He laid her down on his bed facing him. God he hated seeing Ryu cry, much less being the cause of those tears, but this was a necessary conversation. "Sorry I didn't mean to make you cry but-".

"I-I know you're worried but you taught us how to fight and to depend on ourselves until we find someone we can trust we're strong and aren't as weak as we were when we were 6." It was a valid point but with that mentality, someone is going to get killed.

"Baby girl, in this world there is almost always someone stronger than you. You probably just don't know it yet but you might have already met that person too. Hence the reason why you have to be on top for everything like.. Min Corporations for example!"

"On the outside they rule the politics charts, but on the inside they are the world's most dangerous criminals also known as Bangtan or BTS for short. Everyone there is on the most wanted list."

"Who's in the group that makes everyone so afraid of them."

"Well there's Suga the leader, V, J-hope, Rm, and Jin." Jimin caressed her head softly

"Just promise you'll be safe ok sweets?"

"Yes, I-" The two suddenly hear a scream from downstairs coming from the one and only Jeon Jungkook.

"Hyung!! Come here please!! It's an emergency." 

==========

Jungkook woke up to hushed whispers in the other room. There was no particular reason as to why he woke up other than the fact that his ears had to work harder to accommodate for his missing sight. And he was hearing something, but he couldn't put his finger on what it was.

He groaned out a yawn into his pillow, stretching his stiff limbs before he sat up. It wasn't rare for the two elders' to have a conversation in the morning. However, Jungkook refused to believe his elder siblings would start this conversation at 5 o'clock on the fucking morning. What was that little beeping sound?

Jungkook closed his eyes and focused. Where was that beep coming from? It was annoying and it was making it harder for Jungkook to focus on anything else.

To the left? No

To the right? No

The sound was coming from behind him. But the only thing back there was his tracking device for Cheon- Jungkook sprung up. Of course! How could he be so stupid?! The tracking device picked up a signal on Cheonsa!! But just to be certain Jungkook double and triple checked the device before he excitedly called his hyung.

"Morning kook. What's going on?"

"Hyung look!!" Jungkook excitingly pointed at the laptop screen.

After the exciting news was revealed to Jimin, they all decided to head to Seoul. Jungkook had enrolled then in a private college that same day and got each of them the classes they needed so they wouldn't get suspicious.

They spent those two days packing up their house, erasing and transferring important information and memorized the layout of the building they were going to be living in for a while.

In between all that work, they managed to dye their hair to blend in. Well, Ryujin didn't just dye her hair, she chopped her hair off, and dyed the back blonde. Jimin dyed his hair silver a huge contrast to his carrot colored hair, he previously had.

And Jungkook, oh Jungkook dyed his hair black. Jimin and Ryujin gave him a look when he chose the color, saying he needed some color in his life. But Jungkook was quite content with his plain color palette.

The college was in Seoul and they live in Busan so it was a drive but not that long. From Busan to Seoul is 2 1/2 hours depending on the car. Jimin put the music on high and woke everyone in the car up. It was the least he could do after they fell asleep and left him to drive by himself, in boredom. He got groans and whines from every passenger in the vehicle. It was 4 in the afternoon and they were almost at their new house.

They were supposed to be put in a dorm like normal kids but because Jimin was rich they got put into a house instead, "rich kid privileges" as Jungkook likes to say. As soon as Jungkook stepped out of the car he took a selfie and posted on Instagram. The house was too much in Ryujin's opinion. But Jimin told her not to complain since paid extra money for her to live with them.

Then soon after he rushed to the front door to help move the heavy things. Jungkook had his room in a symmetrical order. His bed was placed in front of his desk and lamps on his side tables on each side of the bed. A chair was placed in-between the window and side table. Lucky everything was Red just the way he liked it. There's a 65 inch flat screen TV above his desk.

Ryujin's room was a bit on the bigger side. Everything matched. She had a circled chair in the center of her room to take pictures while she had a TV in-front of it. She had a desk in front of her bed with a mirror next to it. There was also storage space in her walls to keep the room organized.

Jimin had a more homey bedroom. He had book shelves on both sides of his light blue bed. in front of his bed was a couch with a mini table in front and on the wall a TV. There were two windows on the left side of his bed with seats there so he could let his mind wonder while looking out of it. On the right side of the bed he had a dresser which could also be used as a desk.

The kitchen was big too. There was an island in the middle with a vase of pink roses, there was a blue chandelier on top of the dining table in which they would move but hey they can do it another time or day. The kitchen was connected to the living room which was big but it had no TV above the fireplace.

There was a backyard as well, it was small and the only thing in it was a place to drink tea every now and then. Which Jimin had already bought just for this reason. All they needed now was groceries, school clothes, a few more monitors, family pictures everywhere, Jungkook's different colored sunglasses and blind walking stick and Jimin's many colored hearing aids.

Soon, their little home will be complete.