It still hurts

Shawn sat alone in his empty Condo in downtown Toronto scrolling through his Instagram explore page slowly stumbling on fanpages taking about theories about his new album that just dropped hours ago.

He really did miss her. Everything about her made Shawn fall for her harder than he should've. He had never been so in love that it drove him insane.

He missed that taste of her lips, the feeling of playing with her hair and him running his hands all over her body holding her close to his body.

The couple never confirmed that the two were deeply in love, they kept it private for two entire years before she broke it off over a year ago when she told him she couldn't do it anymore.

They both were going on world tours and needed to promote their upcoming albums, she was scared he wouldn't have time for her anymore. Little did he know he would give up everything for her.

It hurt him to see photos of them together, it hurt him that she wasn't his anymore, it hurt him knowing that she didn't feel the same.

Somerandomfanpage:

423 like 63 comments

Somerandomfanpage: you cant tell me these two never dated liKe. His new album, half of the songs are about Camila. Shawny boi. Just confess you're feelings for her
—————————————————————————
@anotherfanpage: it's what we deserve🤷🏻‍♀️

@randomfanpage: theY deservE each other😭

@fanpage: he loves her, it's so clear. Camila needs to see that and drop that hussey boi

Shawn saw a post while scrolling through his feed. He did agree with his fans. It shocked him that even though the two never declared their love for one another publicly that the fans still knew he was in love with her just by staring at her. And yes it was true. His new album was solely about her and what she did to him.

It hurt to think about her, it had been a year yet he still felt all the pain from a year ago. Just thinking about her made his heart twist and turn inside his body.

————
As Shawn woke up in his condo he quickly realized a small brunette was lying on his bare chest hugging him. He had lightly smiled before looking out his bedroom window seeing the sun starting to rise. Shawn had no blinds in the place where he lived, it was to show off the gorgeous view of the city of Toronto.
————

"Sunrise with you on my chest, no blinds in the place where I live..."

Shawn thought of the memory that drove him to write that lyric, eventually the whole song. That morning was the last morning he had last spent with her before she flew back to Miami and broke up with him when he visited her a week later.