Benifits

A/N: ❗️❗️S M U T ❗️❗️,, I've never written before so sorry if it's cRiNgE!1!1!1!1!
—————
As Camila got dressed to go see her best friend Shawn Mendes in concert she couldn't help but be excited, she had truly missed the Canadian in many different ways...

Of course the public only knew about Shawn and Camila's cute, dorky and fun filled friendship, but it was so much more, but both of them would never admit that.

Once the pair first met back in 2015 the two had hit it off instantly. The two were best friends and we inseparable on the Austin tour, but when being back stage at the Taylor swift concert things had changed that night. Shawn took Camila home and the pair had slept with one another.

When the pair of best friends woke up that morning they both talked about how they wouldn't let this affect their relationship, and it didn't! The two stayed best friends, but that didn't stop them from doing more, they both loved touching each other and feeling each other's lips on theirs.

But due to their busy schedule both agreed to only stay friends. They didn't want to start dating and ruin the friendship. They loved each other to much to loose each other. They strictly stayed friends with benefits and they were both happy with that decision.

But once Camila started dating her boyfriend, Matthew. She had a long talk with Shawn about just staying friends, even though he was sadden by the news he agreed, he just wanted her to be happy and the two have stayed friends since.

Now Camila wouldn't lie, Shawn had set her standard for amazing sex extremely high, nobody made her feel as good as Shawn.

Her boyfriend had been out of town for a couple of weeks now and she hadn't felt any pleasure for what felt like forever, she craved to feel someone. And when she was invited to Shawn's Miami show, a little idea popped into her head, she had missed Shawn, especially his touch..

Camila had wore a tight red dress that went just under her butt hugging her curves, she knew that drove Shawn crazy. She lightly curled her hair at the ends, wore subtle make up and wore black heels to complete the look.

After getting ready camila hopped into her car and drove to his concert.

"Thank you Miami!!" Shawn yelled into the microphone and ran off stage.

Camila clapped for him and smiled brightly, all she could think about was what he would do to her, how he would pleasure her, after five minutes a security guard came to Camila's section and escorted her backstage. She thanked him and went into Shawn's dressing room.

She walked in and saw Shawn, he was shirtless and Camila smiled and bit her lip eagerly, how she missed seeing this view.

Shawn blushed "Hey Mila! I missed you!" Shawn said rushing to find a new shirt to wear.

"Missed you too shawny..." she smirked as she got closer to his sweaty, muscular, toned body.

Shawn looked down at her and bit his lip, he noticed what she was wearing and Shawn wanted to keep his friend in his pants tonight. She smiled evilly, he knew she was doin this on purpose, but Shawn couldn't give in. That would be so wrong.

"Yeah, I-I... I'm good.. you know I was thinking we could go get some dinner or something.." Shawn suggested to her and and he had finally found a shirt he could wear and was stumbling while trying to put it on

Camila smirked and took the shirt from his hand and smiled "you know, I was thinking we could stay here, or even take things back to my place..." Camila had bit her lip and got closer to Shawn's lips.