IV- The gang

Yayas pov

I decided to finally get out of bed after I went on a depressing trip to memoryland, if you know what I mean..

"Mom, Ill be going to Tok Aba's!"
I glanced at Totoitoy, now grown up and struggling in doing his assignments. Unfortunately, he seems to have ended up slightly like a friend of mine, Gopal.

"Okay dear, be careful!" Mom yelled out from the kitchen, where I could smell the lovely aroma of her homecook.

I envied how good mom was at cooking. I hope I'd be like her someday.

I closed the door and walked the road to Grandad's shop. There I encountered a pretty familiar face. "Yaya~!" Gopal had called out to me, and behind him was Ryun.

((A/N: the final OC in this story
; - ;  i promise u there will be no more.....maybe..))

He shot me a huge smile.
"Hey." I waved at them as they came closer to my position.

"Beautiful~~~ you never get old do you, Yaya?" Ryun teased.

I rolled my eyes, "Just as flirty as usual." Gopal looked at us.
"Youd be shocked if he wasnt!"
We both laughed as Ryun arched his brow.

"Ne, where are you heading?" Gopal asked.

"To get a nice, warm, chocolate drink." I answered with a smirk on my face.

"Oooohhh~! At tok aba's?"

"Of course!Where else?" I giggled.

Ryun fixed his shirt, "Are you sure?" I nodded. "Oh c'mon! Dont be such a possesive bestfriend here!" Gopal told him off.

"Yaya.. can you um.. treat me to one hot chocolate?..ehehe..." He whispered to me the moment Ryun looked away.

"Sure.." I silently said.

"My love rival.." He muttered, then Yaya and Gopal looked at each other.

"Boboiboy.. Yaya, dont be around him so much! He might steal you away from me!"

Oh gosh, Ryun.. you have no idea~  He's stolen my heart a very long time ago. (>v<)

"Hey! What did I just tell you?!" Gopal hit the flirt's head.
"Owie.."

"Hahaha.. okay, okay.. stop now, please?"

"Yes ma'am!" They said at the same time. "Hey!"

***

We reached the shop and saw Boboiboy and Ochobot safe-guarding it; and a lot of people were there.

"Yo, B!" Ryun called out, raising his hand. "Hi, Ryun." Boboiboy was wiping some water off his hands. "Gopal, Yaya.." He smiled at us, before proceeding to the next order.

Ochobot was panicking himself.
"Its pretty crowded, huh?" I looked around, seeing tourists.

Boboiboy noticed me.
He smiled, "Ying isnt here though.."

I flinched, and I saw Boboiboy's painful smile.

Its been years yet none of us who were abandoned in Pulau Rintis have seemed to not been able to move on-- even after Ryun came in and became one of us.

There was just...
A huge hole which couldnt be filled when the two of them left.

It wasnt the same.
It no longer was.

____________________________________

Ochobot's pov

I accidentally eavesdropped on what Boboiboy said to Yaya.

It was sad, how they are like this.
At some point though, everyone needs to start again and forget.
'Past is past', they said.

Has it ever been this hard to take that in?

I resumed with my job, and served 4 hot chocolates in front of the gang.

"On the house."

"Thanks Ochobot!" The three of them said, happily taking their drink.

"WOOOWW!! THANKS A LOT! UMM.. DO I GET TWO?" Gopal exclaimed, pointing at the drinks, since there were four.

"Ish, no! Its for Boboiboy."

"Eh?" He looked at me.
"Go and take a rest." I pushed him out of the counter, "Enjoy the drink with your friends, will you? I can handle this!"

"Eh?! No way!" He refused, yet I insisted.

Soon he was defenseless and just laid his apron down and took his hot chocolate.

"Thanks."
I watched as those children went to a different table and chatted happily.

Atleast, I can do this for them..

____________________________________

A/N: so far, 3 OC's...
This was harder than I thought!
But anyway.. hope ya enjoyed reading!