IX- Call

Boboiboy's pov

I just finished beating Gopal to a crisp, so I reverted back to my original form.

The boy could barely stand after that round of fiery punches I sent him.

Yaya just kept quiet in a corner, she probably still hasnt recovered from what happened earlier even though I told her that I understood and it was okay.

Then, I realized that Ryun was taking too long.

..Where is that guy?

My thoughts were interrupted by a ringing phone.

I wonder who it is.

***

Ying's pov

Tina had a hard time absorbing what I just let her know after all the years we've been friends.
"Y-you're... uh.." She couldnt speak directly.

Then, she desperately sighed. "Just... you're telling me that you... after all this time, are a superhero?!"

"Yes!" I exclaimed, taking my power watch off.
"Finally!"

"Just... wow.."

I found it amusing that Tina was like this. She was barely impressed by things, but she nearly flipped out after knowing this.

"So, as I was saying, my friends--"

"WAIT!" I didnt get to finish.

"So are your friends superheroes too?!"

"Uhm... yeah..?" I answered, adjusting my glasses.

"So.."

***

It took about an hour to say the things i needed to. Half of the time was probably spent on explaining the superhero stuff to Tina.

I bet she still doesnt fully understand, but atleast she gets the hang of it.

"The problem is..." my smile faded away and the room filled with giggles grew silent.

"I've been away for such a long time. I dont even understand how I feel about them anymore;
Because I barely remember anything."

Tina laid her hand on my shoulder.

"So, you're saying all this cuz' youre childhood bestfriend greeted you a "happy birthday?"
Tina asked, and I realized that it was accurate.

Did I just tell Tina all this now because of Yaya?

"Y-yeah.. sorry.."

"Its okay, Ying.." She sent me a warm smile which I found relieving.

By that time, both our glasses were empty, and I volunteered to help her with dishwashing.
It was my fault she wasnt finished with her chores anyway.

"Nah. I can do it." Tina refused, then took the two cups back in the kitchen while I stayed put.

Later on, she rummaged through the stuff in my bag.
"Its messy. Sorry."

"Its fine" She waves her hand left and right, before she took my phone out of the bag.
"Ah, here it is."

I tilted my head. "My phone?"

"Call them."

***

Boboiboy's pov

I answered the call, despite forgetting whose number that belonged to.

"..hello? Boboiboy speaking."
I thought it was a citizen in need but I was proven wrong,

"B-Boboiboy..?" It was a dear friend's voice.

"YING!" I cried out.

"...how are you?"

"Nevermind that! I need to tell you something." I smile crept up my face as various things popped into my head.

"What is it?"

____________________________________

A/N: sorry for the long wait! >_<