Chapter 5:

----

I shut my room's door and threw out the shard mask pieces, nervous of the man. I shook my head and quickly went to the Spa, sighing hapily that nobody was there. I sat down in it, the wrapping still around my chest. I knew I was doomed with the Uchiha's,... but I could still get things on Jiryia.. Mabye... The women would know something...?

I swam to hear over the other side. Just gossip about who was hot and who wasn't. Apparently this, 'Madara Uchiha' was popular with the ladies.

I never heard of the man before. Not a clue.

I made a grin and continued to listen, it suddenly became quiet.

I heard a bunch of girls' screams and a man groaning, probably from girls throwing things at him. He flew into the spot next to me, I didn't even know who it was.

They all ran out and slammed the door shut.

The apparent, 'pervert' came up for air, a large red mark in the middle of his face, and a bottle of sake in his head. It was Jiryia. He grinned at me and patted my head.

"Ahh.. Kuro! Hello. How've you been? Enjoying the sights of these beautiful ladies?!" He seemed eager. His eyes turned white and he grinned widely now, day dreaming, his hands out in a squeezing motion.

'...Man he is a pervert.. Boob-ish today..' (Boob-ish = Liking/Watching boobs)

"T-The ladies? Oh! Yes, Haahaha! Of course, Jiryia-sama!"

I laughed fakely, smiling at him. His cheek turned red and he nodded.

"The ladies... love meh!~"

'Ermh... Keep dreaming....' I nodded and scratched the back of my head. I now noticed the sake as he drank it.

'He's drunk.....'

"I see!! They love you so much.. They ran off, scared that they weren't worthy of you!" I played along.

He laughed and offered me some. I shook my head.

"17, sorry."

"Oh yes! But they're alllllll good enough for meeee!~~~ Their fine bodies.."

He had a nosebleed. "17?! Darn, boy!"

Laughed and passed out. I watched, unsure of what to do.

"...Um..."

Orochimaru came in, hearing the dilemma from earlier with the ladies.

"Peeked again, Jiryia-san...?"

He smirked alittle.

I nodded, then grabbed his body, lifted him up easily and held him out to Orochimaru. He blinked suprised at me.

"...Jiryia.. You can lift him...? You're that strong, Kuro-kun?"

I nodded. He giggled at me and nuzzled his nose on my ear.

"Laaaadies laddies LAAAAAAADIIIIEZZZZ PLEAAASE!~~"

We both stared at him, annoyed. He passed out again.

"Drunk again...? Check.." Orochimaru sighed.

"Give him to me, I'll leave then. You can be done after this." He winked as I handed him Jiryia and he disappered.

I twitched.

'Drunk on an occassion...'

I contined about my day. My few days, actually.

Un-disturbed. Didn't see that weird Uchiha dude either. It was peaceful.