Chapter 21:

------

Oh, Please!

"No. I'd rather sleep outside then in here on the floor!"

I puffed my cheeks out, glaring at him.

"....Let me sleep, Property. Don't make me do this..."

I rolled my eyes.

"Make me." Suddenly, he was leaning over me, injecting something inside of my neck. I winced and thrashed around, trying to get him to stop.

"Good night.. Property.."

His voice echoed in my head, however it was quiet and seductive sounding.

"M...Mm...Maa..." I felt myself drowning almost, then I wiped out into sleep, having the same dream again.

I was in 2 places at once, one,

floating in the darkness, looking like I was asleep, deeply.

The second,

I was running up a bunch of circling stairs, it never ended. I couldn't turn back, when I turned around, the stairs started collapsing behind me. I had to run faster so I wouldn't fall into the abyss. I always saw a shining white light afterwards, then coming closer a door was displayed infront of me.

I stopped and stared at it, however since the stairs were collapsing, I was plummeted into the abyss.

Both of my bodies connected, then I appered falling from the sky.

It felt weird, falling, you know? It's unexplainable....

I opened my eyes, worried slightly from me picking up speed.

I looked down at the ocean below me, remembering what would happen next;

I'd fall into the ocean and drown, keeing my eyes open. Below me I saw someone apper from it's dark depths and carry me up for air. I was right, except this, 'someone' was, Madara.

I blinked at him as he swam up for air, I clung onto him like my live depended on it.

"M-Madara! Why...?"

"..... I told you to shut up, Property.." He huffed and swam to shore, me in his arms.

We rolled onto the sandy beach and looked up at the sky. I looked at hi

'He... saved me...?'

"Thank--" He appered beside me, lifting me up onto his lap and turning my head. He traced his finger over my lips and smirked.

".....Shhh.."

--------

"Ma...dara....."

I twitched, hearing her say my name for the 2nd time now. It was morning, yes. I knew what she was dreaming about.

I made her had the dreams.

I chuckled and watched her face, it turning pink now.

Oddly, I watched as black tears fell down her face. Slowly, she looked as if in pain.

I smirked at her pain.

"...Wake up, Property.."

Not responding.

I waited for awhile and watched her tears again.

15 minutes passed since I spoke.

I tried again, shaking her.

"...Wake up, Woman..!"

More tears. I put my hand on her forehead, tracing her dreams.