Chapter 25: My name is...

I jumped up and spun around, kicking the closest men in the face, ending up smacking into eachother. As another Uchiha went to slice at me, I stood up on his sword and giggled.

"Hey hey.. You are all fools..."

Someone actually nailed me, stabbed me in the arm.

I glanced sideways at him, the black blood dripping down his sword.

I moved my shoulder back and kicked the sword from his hands, then punched him with chakra in it. He flew into a wall flying, literally and slammed into the wall, unconcious.

I landed on the ground and looked around at the 7 other morons sent to kill me.

"Who's next?" I chuckled, while picking up the lost sword. I watched as 3 of them instantly charged at me, I did a rotation and sliced their stomaches, then stabbing one of the 3 in the ribs, ensuring his death.

"....Bastard! Get her!!!"

I pulled the sword out, the man falling on the ground. 6 more guys left.

They all threw their smaller weapons at me, all hitting me perfectly.

I winced in pain, however chose to ignore it.

I took a kunai knife out of my thigh and threw it at a man's neck, however he caught it with great speed. I tilted my head at him, noting him to be slightly a challenge.

2 others rushed at me, then disappered suddenly.

I rolled my eyes and jumped up, looking down at the ground. They both appered behind where I was and stabbed the air.

I laughed at them.

"Pathetic! I thought this was a good clan!"

I axe kicked them both down to the floor, their skulls cracking. 4 more to go.

I put my fists' close to my face and turned to the 4 surrounding me.

3 of them were injured, the one, who'd caught the knife was un-touched.

They all stared at me seriously, portraying Madara's facial expressions.

"....So.. I'm guessing you're all the best of the other 4 morons?"

One chuckled and began to circle around me, his eyes never left mine.

He wanted me to stare at his eyes, to plummet me in a Genjutsu.

I shook my head.

"...I'm not falling for anyone's eye tricks, if that's what your thinking."

The non-injured one chuckled and stepped forewards, pointing his finger at me. I looked at his finger curiously, then the world started spinning around. I stepped around, dizzily.

----Now inside the Genjutsu----

The other men disappered suddenly, then was replaced with the man.

I sighed. I'd fell for his genjutsu. But how...?

I didn't look at his eyes....

Taking out my own sword, I pointed it at the man.

"Make your move."

He just laughed at me and flickered beside me, kicking at me multipule times.

I caught his foot and twisted it around, then kicking him in the back.

He fell over. I dragged the sword across my arm, automatically making me return from the Genjutsu.

-----In the real world-----

Somehow, One guy was laying on the ground dead, and another one struggling to stay alive.

The strong one had my head close to him, our noses touching. Trying to get me to fall for his trick.

Another one held me down, his chin on my shoulder.

I closed my eyes, playing along with this whole 'seduction' attempt.

"....Oh.... Is... that... what you wanted...?"

".....Yes.." The strong one replied, his voice was similar to Izuna's, however more childish.

I put my head closer to him, lips a few inches away from eachother.

I elbowed the weaker one in the chest, making him go backwards. I bit the strong man in the neck and kicked him in the crotch.

I pulled away and hopped backwards, crashing on the ground with the weaker man.

We groaned and he turned us over, so he was straddling my waist. He pulled knives out and put them to my neck.

"Goodnight, Sweetheart."

He forced his lips onto mine and sliced my neck.

I faded away at the touch of the metal. A bunch of paper surrounded the men, they looked around, feeling odd.

The paper folded into shuriken, then flew at the men with incrediable speed.

The weaker one died instantly, however the stronger one stood, barely.

"....What... are you ...?"

The shuriken retracted and folded into one spear.

It plummeted at his heart, he fell limp on the ground.

I formed again from the left over scraps over paper, then the spear turning into paper again and building onto me.

I turned solid.

".....I am.... a simple girl.... "

I looked around at the 8 dead bodies.

"....My name...

Is Trik."