!Prologue!

[e/c] - eye color
   [s/c] - skin color
   [h/l] - hair length
   [h/c] - hair color

  Hey, please enjoy this! I started this off a whim and really want this to be my first bts Fanfic! <3

If you couldn't already tell, this story is set in the DNA Era, so every member will have that colored hair, and as we go along, the hair will change to the Fake Love Era! Please enjoy! <3

-------

   Being pushed into the police station quite harshly, Jungkook grunted as a guard elbowed him in the back. He sent the guard, who had brown eyes and blond hair, a hard glare. The guard rolled his eyes in response, before continuing to push him.

  "Move it, big guy." The guard growled, before pushing him towards the back, where the cells were. He pushed him past the front desk, where a girl sat.

  "Another one already?" The girl asked, her [e/c] eyes traveling up to stare at the guard with the new prisoner in his hands. She had a victorious smirk on her face, and looked quite content. She leaned back in the chair, before propping her feet up on something under the desk, before eyeing Jungkook.

  "He sure is eye candy, too bad he's a criminal." She joked, obviously with the intention to make the other guard jealous. It  worked, since the guard scoffed, his face slightly red with embarrassment.

  "Eye candy?!" He snarled, giving a nice harsh glare at the back of Jungkook's brown, dyed, hair. "This bitch looks like he's been in the dump for a while now!"

  The girl howled out with laughter, her [s/c] cheeks tinted with red as she laughed. Jungkook rolled his eyes, as she wiped away fake tears from under her bright eyes.

  "You sure are something, Cole." She pointed at 'Cole,' before snorting. Cole seemed offended, as he continued to argue with her.

  "Whatever, you just don't know what's handsome and not." He snapped back, before beginning to head forward.

  Jungkook eyed the girl sitting at the big front desk in the front of the prison, her legs propped up and her chair leaned back, her [h/l], [h/c]  hair sloping down her collarbone, almost caressing her skin. Her [e/c] eyes seemed bright as she shared a long conversation with Cole, who was still in disbelief of her.

  The guard scoffed once more, for the millionth time, before continuing to push Jungkook back into the cells. He led him back to one of the cells at the far corner of the huge prison, before locking and slamming the door.

  "Listen up, big boy, this is your new home for the next 3 years." Cole snipped at him, brown eyes cold. "Get ready for hell."

  And with that, Cole disappeared.

  Jungkook just smirked, finally letting himself relax and speak. "Oh, I won't be here for long."

  He walked over to his bed and sat, before slouching over, a knowing grin on his plump lips.

  He was so relaxed, and patient, because he knew, he'd be out of here before you could blink an eye.