!1!

--------------------------------------------

Yawning out of boredom, [Y/n] propped her feet up for the second time that day. She smacked the sides of her face with her hands to wake herself up, since she had been sitting in the same position for the past 3 hours and the only eventful thing that had happened at all that day was Cole bringing in the new prisoner.

She sighed, before glancing back at the entrance to the cells. She wondered what the prisoners name was, since the entire time Cole and her were talking he didn't utter a word. She shrugged, before turning to face the front, only to jump as she saw a strange male staring at her right in front of the front desk.

"H-hi!" She stuttered, eyes wide as she sat up straight in the blink of an eye, a nervous smile on her face. "How can I help you?" She asked shyly, looking down at her computer on her desk. The truth is, she wasn't really a cop, she didn't go out on missions like the other cops did, but she was like the assistant, or the lady that sat at the front desk to help visitors.

"I would like to see Jungkook." The male uttered, running a hand through his bright blue hair, before giving her an unintentional cold glare. She shivered, before nodding and typing his name into the computer. She prayed to god that they put in the information already or this man would throw a fit.

Hitting the enter key after typing 'Jungkook' into the prisoner search bar, a name popped up with the picture of a male. It was the new prisoner, the one who had arrived about two hours ago.

Ah, so that was his name, she thought. Interesting.

'Jeon Jungkook.'

'21 years old.'

'In for sexual assault.'

She felt her eyes harden as she read the information, reading exactly what he was in jail for. She felt a vein pop in her neck out of anger, but she took a deep breath, and looked at the cell number.

'256'

"Ah, you'll have to go talk to Cole to visit him." She smiled kindly, but was a little irritated on the inside. "Cole should be right through that door, just request to talk to Jeon Jungkook and he should set it all up for you." She pointed towards a door about 10 feet to her left, where Cole's office was.

It currently was just her and Cole working, but there were dozen others who worked there.

The male nodded, his brown eyes staring at her intensely, before he turned towards the door and began to head inside.

She let out an inaudible breath she didn't even know she was holding in. That man was intimidating as all hell. She just prayed that Cole wouldn't be as intimidated as she was.

She continued to study the information that was submitted about Jeon Jungkook, her eyes scanning over the words on her bright screen.

'Born September 1st, 1997.'