!2!

---------------------------------

"Fine." She muttered, before meeting his gaze. "What do you want?"

"I.. I don't wanna be alone." He admitted, rubbing his hands together in embarrassment as he turned his face towards the floor. "Don't leave yet, talk to me, I beg of you."

She stared at him, her [e/c] eyes watching him in confusion, not sure if he was being honest or not. Since she was a very empathetic person, she felt a pang of guilt pierce her heart. She studied his hair, since he was facing the floor, and sighed, her eyebrow twitching. "Fine, what do you want to talk about?" She asked, walking over and sitting down at the chair that sat quietly in the corner, for anyone who decided to visit the prisoner.

Jungkook looked up in surprise, not thinking she'd actually agreed. He bit his lip to suppress the smile that tried to climb onto his lips, as he thought of things to talk about. Something to get her to stop being cautious around him and get her to be comfortable around him.

But what if she saw why he was in jail? He was convicted for rape, but he never did that. He had actually helped a woman who was raped by a man.. by killing him. And the woman continued to blame him, so he had to be careful. But they caught him when he was unconscious. He shook his head, before looking at her face, which was completely still.

"What's your name?" He asked, anxiously rubbing his hands together.

"[Y/n]." She answered simply.

"How many friends do you have?" He asked, twiddling with his fingers.

She studied him, before she shrugged. "There's Cole, and the prisoners Kai, Beomgyu, Taehyun, Yeonjun and Soobin." She leaned back against the chair. "But other than that, not much."

He went quiet for a moment, before he looked up at her. "Do you want any more friends?"

"What?"

"Sorry, that sounded weird." He sighed, letting his head drop. "I meant.. do you think you would enjoy having more friends."

She took her time to answer this one, as she examined the shapes of the tile on the floor. "I mean, I would be fine with it. But people can be rude, so I'm fine for now." She shrugged.

He sat in silence, a little unsure on how to start up the conversation and have it continue to flow steadily. As he opened his mouth once more to ask another question, he heard Jimin whistle loudly before purring out [Y/n]'s name.

  "[Y/n]~", he sang out, slamming his body against the bars of his cell in his room. Sadly, the door couldn't shut up his singing, so it sounded as if there was no door whatsoever. If Jimin even whispered, you could hear it. "Come love me~."

  [Y/n] visibly flinched, before she quickly stood up and walked out of his room, forgetting to close and lock the door, but she did remember to lock and close the door leading into the large hallway towards their cell.