!3!

-----------------------------------------------------

Feeling drowsy and weak, the [e/c] orb of her eyes looked up, after her eyelids finally decided to listen to her. She looked around the small white room in immense confusion, as she realized she wasn't in her work uniform, and she was tied up to a chair. She sighed, her throat extremely dry and she felt a little nauseous.

The sound of arguing could be heard from outside the room. She listened carefully, as she begin to struggle against the binds.

"What the hell do you mean we should keep her??" A muffled deep voice asked in confusion, a hint of anger mixed in. "Are you stupid?? Don't you know how much trouble that will get us in??"

"I don't care!" That was definitely Park Jimin, the way he whined and sounded like he was pouting while talking was definitely him. She could just tell. "I want to keep her! And if we don't I will not hesitate to leave with her."

"You wouldn't." Snapped the second voice, the anger in their tone increasing. If she had to be guessing, she'd say they'd have a vein popped on their forehead out of anger.

"Nam- Rm," a third, higher, voice chimed in. "Wouldn't let you. You know we'd hunt you down, and in the state he's in, he would instruct us to kill you on the spot."

"I'd like to see him try." Jimin sneered, angrily. "I'll fight back." He let out a crazed giggle. "Ah, you guys would never kill me.. besides, you don't give me what I want and there will be a problem."

"Whatever." The second voice remarked. "You're just Suga's favorite and that's the only reason why you get what you want." She heard a deep sigh from the other room.

She could hear the smirk growing on Jimin's face. "That's why I'm so hellbent on keeping her! She's mine!" He practically screamed.

As she continued to struggle with the binds, she felt one of the legs of the chair wobble, as if it were weak. She cringed, almost immediately, but tried to carefully pry her hands from the itchy material.

"You can't always get what you want!" The deep voice argued, as something slammed, and it sounded like glass broke.

"You don't get to decide that!" Jimin yelled back.

"Calm down, you two! We don't want to go and wake up Yo-Suga, now do we?" The second, higher voice asked, and everything went deadly silent.

She let out a physical sigh, letting her body slump. Which, in turn, was kind of a bad idea since the leg of the chair immediately gave out under her extra force on the chair.

She went crashing to the floor, a little yelp falling from her lips, as she heavily hit the floor with a dull thump. She lay there, hands still bind together, and groaned in pain. Just to her luck, the leg of the chair decided it was comfy on the small of her back, digging into her skin painfully.