!4!

--

--

Her [e/c] eyes shot open when she heard the rattling of the doorknob, her senses asleep but alert. Her tired eyes watched as a tall male welcomed himself into the white cell she was stuck in, his brown orbs landing on her small form in the corner of the room. He held a somewhat medium sized white plate in his large hand, and in the other he held a cup of, what looked like, water.

He gave her a small, soft smile, as he gently and carefully made his way over to her, cautious in case she jumped up or started crying, or if he scared her in any way. She eyed him wearily, but she probably eyed the plate more.

He chuckled as he noticed that, and he sat down directly in front of her, plate now resting on his lap. "You hungry?" He asked, tilting his head to the side cutely.

She nodded vigorously, smelling the delicious aroma of what smelled like eggs and bacon, and pancakes. She glanced at the plate, realizing that that's exactly what's on the plate.

She flinched slightly as he reached forward, but stilled as he undid the binds around her hands.

He smiled, as he had pulled some sort of reaction from her with that question, and carefully handed her the plate and a fork, and he watched what she did.

She looked down at the plate, her stomach growling at the aroma that was wafting off the food. She licked her lips, before looking up, staring at him. She blushed, since she was a little afraid of eating like a snob in front of him since she was so hungry. He nodded at her, and she immediately dug in.

He chuckled, grinning as he watched her eat the food. He watched as her [e/c] eyes lit up.

"Like it?" He asked, grinning softly. He watched as she nodded her head, [h/c] hair swishing around as she did so. "Jin made it. Jin is the oldest of us."

She listened to him carefully, as she finished up half of the plate and stared up at him. He chuckled, and reached forward.

Shr flinched and leaned back, but he gave her a reassuring smile. He wiped off the side of her mouth with his sleeve.

She mumbled a thank you, hiding her face as she looked down to the plate and continued eating.

"I'm Taehyung." He introduced, motioning to himself with his hand. His silverish blonde hair swished, as he tilted his head again. "I've heard a lot about you from Jungkookie and Jiminie, Y/n." He grinned widely, happily.

She smiled softly back, watching his soft features.

He sat there for a moment, in comfortable silence, staring at her with his brown eyes, almost as if he were studying her.