only

[ track one ]

"If you had the chance to have a soundtrack to your life written, who would you want to have sing it?"

Changkyun thought carefully, his arms wrapped tight around Kihyun's middle, his chin resting on his left shoulder as they both watched the lacrosse team run drills. "You," the younger replied after a while, a smile playing on his dark lips.

Kihyun groaned, faking a gag as he turned in his boyfriend's arms. "That's so cliche," he informed the younger, lifting his head to stare down his nose at Changkyun's dark face. In the early hours of dusk, the golden hue of the sky bounced perfectly against Changkyun's cheeks, darkening his already tan skin to a near caramel.

"You're right," Changkyun said with a sigh. He forced his gaze away from Kihyun, ignoring the way the older's eyes sparked in the sun. He could stare for hours at every speck of gold, amber, and chocolate laced through those irises; now was not the time. "Y'know, I bet Ed Sheeran could pick up Korean pretty easily. I'd love to hear him sing about how hard I fu-"

Changkyun wheezed, Kihyun's elbow still against his side to silence him with a swift strike. "Don't talk like that you pervert," the smaller hissed. Though Changkyun was stronger, Kihyun was far feistier. "There are kids out here."

Changkyun chuckled down at the slight figure pressed against him, the canopy of the tree above them hiding the pair from the waist up. Changkyun motioned to the low-hanging branches, raising his eyebrows suggestively. "We can say, or do, just about anything we want under here."

Kihyun couldn't help but bite at his lower lip, the thought of having his boyfriend strip him down enticing, but not when his younger cousin was only a few dozen feet away beginning her game of lacrosse. "Keep it in your pants until tonight," Kihyun warned, a finger pressed to Changkyun's chest like a threat.

Changkyun smirked, ducking his head low to whisper into the shorter man's ear. "Only if you promise to sing me the soundtrack to my life."