I Love You

*Phone Ringing*

“Hello?”

“My love!!, how are you are you on this fine morning!?”

“How is that every morning you wake up with so much energy? Like where does it come from? Also its 4am, i dont even function properly at this time”

“i don't know I just do….there is just so much to be excited about….and yes I know its 4am I can tell the time Mendes…”

“Well….Ms.Lively what is your reason for disrupting my slumber?!”

“Because Mendes, I'm getting ready to leave for my flight and the last time I didn't call you before hand I recall you being very upset….so I would like to avoid The tude from you...okay.”

“I did not, that's not true, I do not get a tude.”

“Oh really!? You wanna play this game.”

“I don't know do I?”

“Not with me Mendes!”

“Very well. Anyways I appreciate you calling me before your flight.”

“Anytime, also I appreciate you caring enough to want me to call you before my flight”

“I'll always care about you...more than myself, but listen Gen; I honestly don't know how I feel about you taking this flight...like they were saying storms could be coming in soon. What if your flight gets caught up in it?”

“Shawn Babe, we talked about this. I know youre worried but it'll be fine…”

“How can you 100% promise me that?”

“You know what Shawn I can't promise you that, but I believe it will. Okay and you have to believe that too.”

“I know its just hard, ya know when you hear something, then you just can't get it out of your head. “

“I know Shawn, listen you know its the holidays there isn't any flights from Los Angeles to Ontario until February and its already been 3 months I can't wait a day longer to see you again.”

“I know I want to see you too, but Gen I don't feel okay about this….please just wait...I'll come to you...or...ju...just wait until February I'd rather wait another 2 months than have something happen.”

“Shawn…..babe...I…”

“Is there anything I can say to convince you?”

“Shawn I'm okay….everything will be okay..The worst that's gonna happen on this flight is some turbulence. “

“I'm serious Gen, just wait.”

“It'll be fine trust me, I'll be there before you know it….then I can finally hug and kiss you forever.”

“Gen…..I…”

“Oh,crap the time...I really gotta go Shawn or I'm gonna be late..”

“ I love you Gen so much!”

“See you soon My love, I love you so very much!”

“Please be safe, and just come home to me!”

“I will, Shawn before you know it, Bye.”

“Bye.”

I put my phone back on my nightstand and layed back down

Just Please come back safe.

***next morning***

“SHAWN!! BREAKFAST!! WAKE UP!!!”