#20

Assalam Wa Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barkatahu..,,
I hope you guys are fine انشاء اللہ
Then let get started..,,

Bis Millah Hir Rahman Nir Raheem,

Your hijab is not for decorating your beauty,rather it's for covering your beauty!

Dear Muslimah,

Be like a star, so far no one can reach you, so bright and shining, guiding people with the light of your good deeds..,,

Be like a pearl, so precious, well protected in your shell (hijab ), the only one who can have you is the right husband who would realize your true value and cherish your protected beauty...

Be like a closed book, don’t let any man read you except the one whom Allah has already decreed for you...

Don’t be one of the lost deals of any man and don’t be the one he adds to his life’s archive...

Don’t turn your heart to a "laboratory" of emotional experiences which end every time with tears and regret and anger from Allah...

Don’t try to win a boy’s love and lose Allah’s satisfaction..

Hijab is Worn without Makeup, High heels, Tight Clothes and Perfume.These Days Women Wear the Hijab Incorrectly! Wrong!!! They Wear Hijab to Impress Men. (Astaghfirullah)...

Wear the Hijab Correctly or not at all!Read Quran! Wearing Hijab with tight clothes/ makeup is not Hijab!Don't fool Urself.May Allah Give Us hidayah to All the Muslim Women how to wear Hijab correctly.Ameen!

Wear cloth to impress Allah alone not his creation,May ALLAH Subhan'ahu Wa Ta'ala guide us all and make it easy for every sister who's struggling to wore Hijab,Niqab...امین🌼
    Jazak Allahu khairan kaseera,
           Until next time In Shaa Allah,
              ______your sister in Islam🙃
Assalam Wa Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barkatahu..