#47

Assalam Wa'Alaikum Wa'Rahmatullahi Wa'Barkatahu,
How is my lovely sisters?
How is your day going?
I wanna ask you a thing who is your favourite person in your life?
Do tell me by commenting below👇👇

Bis Millah Hir Rahman Nir Raheem,
Peace and blessings of Allah be upon our beloved Prophet and Master Muhammad(Salallaho Alayhi Wa sallam),all his blessed descendents and noble companions.

(Ameēn)

May Allah cure all those people who's suffering,May Allah forgive them and give them the highest level of Shīfa.

"Sometimes a person prays with tears.when the words are missing,Allah knows our heart"

Allah Subhan'ahu Wa Ta'ala knows everything which you're hiding from this world,he knows every pain which you're going through,he knows every single thing which is hurting you.

Whenever you're hurt,
Whenever you feel betrayed,
Whenever you feel unloved,
Whenever you feel depressed,
Whenever you feel like you can't bear this pain..

Made wudhu,
And pray,
Tell him what's hurting you,who hurt you,who betrayed you,tell him you feel lonely,tell him you feel unloved,tell him every single thing,tell him every single thing, he already knows but still he listens,tell him everything..

Today,nothing wrong happened with me but when i stand up for my prayer i dont know what happened with me i can't control my tears from flowing because i was in front of my Lord who loves me so much because i was a sinner and he is the Forgiver because I'm the servant and he's the King because I'm a imperfect slave and he's the perfect Lord...
How could not one cry in front of their Lord he who loves them,
He who protects them,
He who gave them food,
He who gave them life and He who would give them death.
How could one can't cry In Front of their Lord when they Know how Merciful,Loving,Beautiful our Lord is!!

A Lord with 99 beautiful names..!!

When we can't say things to Almighty then our eyes speak up from flowing the fluid which we called tears.
When it doesn't wanted to stop..
When we just wanted to be closer to Ar-Rahman.

All i wanted to tell you guys in this chapter is that Allah knows everything,he's aware of everything and he Subhan'ahu Wa Ta'ala knows everything..
He loves you..!!

It was a short chapter but In Sha ALLAH I'll write a long Chapter soon till then,
Jazak Allahu khairan kaseera,
And today is friday so don't forget the Sunnah of friday if you don't know thn check out my message board there you'll find it.,
Until next time In Shaa Allah,
_____your sister in Deen,
Assalam Wa'Alaikum Wa'Rahmatullahi Wa'Barkatahu..